𝟗. 𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦

the day after was fun but awkward. maybe it was just for me because i was the only one who knew that both of us liked each other, besides hannah.

i would laugh at his stupid jokes too much and kept trying to make it not obvious which actually made it even more obvious.

we finished filming a little earlier than usual today because today was the day we had karate practice.

that's where we learned the karate choreography for fighting scenes and learned even more martial arts skills.

me and mary changed together into our workout clothes to start heading over to practice.

when we get there, i see jacob and my heart stops.
it's just weird to see him the same since i know he likes me back.

i can see from the corner of my eye that he starts waking over to me and i don't know how to act. my palms start to get sweaty and my heartbeat starts getting faster.

"um, are you okay?," mary asks.
"someone's approaching ten o'clock," i tell her.
she looks in that direction and widens her eyes. she crosses her arms and takes a few steps back taking a sip from her water like she's about to watch a movie happen.

"hey y/n," he says.
"hey," i say. i stutter and my voice cracks mid-way during saying hello. i clear my throat and say it again.
"hey," i say again.
"i just wanted to tell you that we're paired up for training today so you know i'll see you there," he says. he smiles after and then turns around. i see xolo clapping for him and whistling. xolo makes it too obvious for him that i feel bad but also find it kind of funny.

"well, good luck with that," mary says laughing, "i'm paired up with tanner today and we're going to start soon so i'll see you later."
"bye have fun," i tell her.

i have to spend a total of two whole hours of being with him.. alone. well with an exception of our trainer.

i make it to where we train. i see that jacob's already here. his shirt is off and his abs are clearly visible. he's laughing with our trainer, jeff. when he finally notices that i've arrived, he looks at me and holds his state for about four second until he says, "hi y/n."

"hi," i say back.
"you're looking pretty as always."
he strokes my hair
i blush and i feel the butterflies in my stomach.
"awe thank you," i say nervously.

we start training and i keep getting glances from him. i see that he's training harder than usual and think that he's just trying to impress me.
not going to lie, he was impressing me.

then, our trainer, jeff, leaves the room and lets us practice with each other.

jacob turns to me.

"alright princess let's see what you got."

princess.

i laugh. before i start training, i fix my ponytail.

i start doing my tornado kicks towards him which he is supposed to block.

he blocks really hard and strong which almost makes me fall over. i did two consecutive tornado kicks and then stopped because of his hits.

"i'm sorry was i too hard?," he asked sort of scared.
"well yeah but it's fine cause i needa get used to the strong kicks," i tell him.
"ok," he says.
this time, i can tell he made his blocks more gentle.

it was his turn now and i had to block his tornado kicks.
he kicked strong so i had to block stronger. my arms felt weak and bruised after blocking.

he goes again for a second turn and i lose balance because he kicked too hard. i stumble and fall and he tries to grab onto me but ends up falling with me too.