𝟐𝟐. 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬 & 𝐡𝐚𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐬

i like how our friend group is hanging out and celebrating the season fall a lot. like last friday, we went apple and pumpkin picking, hung out at annalisa's house, and visited a wildflower garden.

today, the group and i planned on going to a haunted hayride. also today, jacob and i have a date together at his house to watch some scary movies.

i went over at around one to jacob's house and was greeted by him and his siblings, blake and makenna. i said hello to his parents too of course and then we went upstairs to his room.

his bedroom walls were full of skateboard decks and band posters. it was a cool room if you asked me.

after him showing me his new room decor things he got yesterday, we got ourselves comfy underneath piles of blankets and got some popcorn and sun dried chicken tomato pasta his mom made.

our movie watching plan was to watch midsommar first, then a quiet place, and to end off with the nun. it wasn't as much, only three movies, but some of the movies ran very long.

during the movie, jacob and i would play with each other's hair and snuggle up next to each other.

"your hair is so soft," he told me running his hands through my hair.

"yours is too," i told him, "feels like feathers." i know that was a weird thing to say but it really did feel like feathers. i couldn't understand how someone's hair could be this soft.

"yours feels like...," he thought for a few seconds until he came up with something, "marshmallows."

"marshmallows?," i said laughing.

"well yeah," he said smiling.

"well thank you," i told him, "speaking of marshmallows, last week when we were making s'mores, you burnt every single of your marshmallows."

"cause i get too caught up in whatever conversation i'm having with someone there that i get distracted and forget what i'm doing," he said laughing.

i laughed with him.

i sighed and then caressed his left cheek with my thumb. "you're so cute," i told him smiling.

"you're cuter but thank you," he said kissing my forehead.

after our little conversation, we went back to actually paying attention to the movie. the only things we said to each other during the movies were things like "ooo" when something bad happened or when someone died or got killed.

he also threw in random comments about the movie and we kept making fun of the character's choices & actions and said stuff like "oh God," when someone got hurt.

when something disturbing or scary happened, i would get closer to him and tighten my grip around his hand or arm.

after watching the movies, we headed toward the haunted hayride place where we would meet all the others.

during the car ride, he rested his hand on my thigh and played some music.

when we got there, we met up with everyone and got on the hayride car thing.

the hayride was more cool than scary. the only times i jumped or got scared was when tanner started screaming in my ear on purpose. he wasn't even scared, he just screamed to annoy us. yeah it sounds funny but i couldn't hear out of my left ear for about an hour and a half after the hayride was over.

after the hayride, we all stuck around in the parking lot talking and looking at the stars. there were a lot of stars out tonight which was odd cause there's normally just a few.

we tried to find constellations and planets in the sky and when we all got tired, we said our goodbyes and drove back to our homes.

jacob dropped me off at my house and gave me a kiss goodnight like he always does. i took a shower and got in my pajamas.

i lit a pumpkin scented candle that hannah gave me today and set it on my desk. i get cozy in my bed and go to sleep.

- hey y'all CAN U GUYS HELP ME MY WRITINGS GETTING DRY PLEASE GIVE ME SUGGESTIONS OR WHAT DO U WANNA SEE NEXT???? HELP A GIRL OUT?!?! -