𝟑𝟑. 𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐩𝐭. 𝟏

- click above to see full pic -

the entire gang and i planned a winter trip all last week. today is the day we're finally going. we're only going for a couple days but i'm so excited for the trip. we're coming back on the 23rd.

we're going to big bear and rented a big cabin airbnb for all seven of us: xolo, jacob, hannah, mary, tanner, gianni, and i.

i woke up early in the morning to be picked up by jacob. he came shortly after i packed and we left. it was five in the morning and i was extremely tired. the sky was still dark out.

"you tired?," he asked.

"mhm," i mumbled. i was so tired and could barely speak.

"here i packed a pillow, use this," he said getting a pillow from a back seat, "get some sleep."

"thank you," i yawned, "i love you."

"i love you too," he said smiling.

i drifted off to sleep and woke up about two hours later. he was driving into a breakfast place parking lot. the tiny breakfast place was in the mountains because i saw snow on the trees and on top of the place.

i yawned which made him realize i was awake now.

"morning, want some breakfast?"

"mhm," i said stretching.

i took the blanket off of me and got out the car. i took his hand and we walked into the warm and cozy restaurant.

no one was there except for this one couple.

we were greeted by the waitress and took our seats.

"it's cold out there huh?," he asked me taking a sip of his orange juice.

"yeah, thank God this place has some nice heaters."

he laughed and then the waitress came and took our order.

we both ordered the same thing. pancakes with scrambled eggs and sausages.

we ate and talked about everything we were going to do up here. we're so excited. after eating, we tipped the waitress and then got back onto the road where we drove about thirty more minutes up the mountain until we reached the beautiful cabin.

we saw that mary, tanner, and gianni were already there and they were sitting inside their car. we waved to them and then waited for xolo and hannah to get into the cabin. we all wanted to go in together.

they came in about five minutes and we all got ready to get in. hannah opened the door and the place was so beautiful. it looked so cozy and it had big windows revealing our view of the beautiful snowy trees and mountains.

right after we looked at the living and dining room, gianni quickly turned on the heaters and we all finally took off our jackets snd sweatshirts.

hannah, mary, xolo, and i all plopped onto the comfy sofas watching the view. we could see snowboarders and skiers going up the lift and down the mountain.

the rest, jacob, tanner, and gianni, went upstairs to put their backpacks and stuff in their rooms.

after looking outside the window, i went up to put my stuff in my room. mary, hannah, and i are sharing a room and the boys shared one too.

the first thing we did was go outside and make a snowman.

hannah and i made our own snowman. we were successful. she even put her scarf around the snowman's neck which made it look ten times cuter.

after, we went inside and mary made all of us hot chocolate with marshmallow on top. we then put back on our shoes to get ready to go sledding.

jacob and i got back in his car to drive down a bit to go rent our sledding tubes.

"oh my gosh which one should we get?," he asked. there were so many. i know it didn't matter because we were just renting these for a few hours but there were a big variety of them.

"i don't know, maybe you should get this one. it's plaid and it kinda matches your flannel," i say pointing up to a red plaid designed tube.

he got it and i got a blue one. we then went to the sledding area and waited for the others. we wanted to race each other. it was going to be fun too since barely anyone was there.

they got here and we walked up the steps to sled down the snowy hill. it was quite a workout. i got tired halfway up the stairs carrying a heavy sledding tube on my shoulder.

we wanted to chain on to each other but with the sledding tubes. it was quite a struggle.

"here how about you grab onto that and i get this -," tanner was trying to work this out. finally, we did and the people near the back, xolo and mary, pushed the snow with their feet to make us go.

it was fun and we couldn't stop. it was so incredibly fun.

then after, we had a racing competition. the person in last place got eliminated each round. the last two people were jacob and gianni.

"may the best sledder win," gianni said shaking his hand with jacob.

they sled down the hill and jacob won. all of us looking at them burst into cheer and hugged and congratulated both gianni and jacob.

"yes there he is: sledding champion jacob scott thomas bertrand," i laughed kissing him.

he laughed too and then carried me back to the car where we would drive back to the cabin. i was so exhausted of walking up those stairs and my feet hurt.

we got back to the cabin and we all got in the hot tub. surprisingly, we all fit in there. the entire hot tub time, jacob and gianni were play fighting about their win and loss earlier. jacob was bragging and gianni was accusing him of cheating. it was all a joke though.

"guys look it's snowing," i said interrupting their fake argument.

"oh my goodness," hannah said taking out her phone to take a picture.

we all looked out into the mountains and saw the snow falling on the trees. i never really saw snow before, except for the two times in my life my family and i came up here, so it was a unique and beautiful view for me.

we got out the hot tub about thirty minutes later and then got ready to eat some dinner. we ate pizza and cheese fries on the couches.

"the season comes out next month," i started off the conversation.

"i'm so pumped," xolo said.

"exciting," mary said taking a sip of her shirley temple.

everyone agreed.

"the only thing i'm not looking forward to is all the press and million interviews," jacob said.

after eating and talking, we got ready for bed. it took a while, having only one bathroom for all seven of us to shower in.

i showered and got in my pajamas.

"goodnight," jacob kissed me.

"goodnight," i said.

i walked to my designated room with hannah and mary and we fell asleep as soon as the heavy, warm, and fluffy blankets were on us.