𝟑𝟐. 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠

i woke up early and couldn't go back to sleep so i just decided to make everyone breakfast.

the only breakfast related food they had in the fridge was pancakes so i made that.

i got the pancake batter and poured it onto a pan. i continued to make more pancakes when i felt hands on my waist.

"morning princess," he said in his morning raspy voice hugging me from behind.

"hey," i said, "woke up early and couldn't go back to sleep so why not make some breakfast for all of us?"

"yeah pancakes are the one of the few things we have in the fridge right now," he said, "but i'll help you with the food if you want," he insisted.

"yeah sure," i told him.

he got the orange juice and chocolate milk and helped me make the rest of the pancakes. we put fruit and whipped cream on them which made them ten times better.

it was 10:30. hannah and xolo were still sleeping so jacob and i decided to eat our breakfast out on the balcony.

we ate our fruit, pancakes, and orange juice while talking when we finally heard hannah and xolo opening the balcony slide door thing.

"eating breakfast??!!," hannah asked.

"without us?!!," xolo added.

"you slept in too late and made breakfast without you," jacob joked, "just kidding, the rest are inside just warm them up."

they went inside to go get their food and joined us back out on the balcony.

after we ate, hannah and i packed our stuff and drove back to my house where we chilled for a bit. hannah and i were going to go Christmas shopping for the boys today.

we went to the mall and walked around until we saw something. we walked and walked until we saw a store called 'color me mine.' it's a pottery place and we wanted to make cute cups for them.

they'd probably never use them but they just moved into a new apartment and have like zero plates and cups (except for the plastic ones) so they can be useful.

we made three each. my cups were white, pink, and red. the white one had red hearts. the pink one was checkerboard with red too. and the red one had pink hearts on it.

hannah made hers with strawberry and flower designs.

"i wonder what xolo likes?," hannah said while walking around the mall.

"and i wonder what jacob likes too," we laugh.

"it's like we know them so well but when it comes to gifts i don't know them."

she's got a point. finally, she thought of something to give him but i still didn't know what to give jacob.

i went on my phone and got on pinterest and found a really cute gift idea. i was now going to make a gift basket - with the cups included - with a bunch of stuff.

we went into bath and body works and there i bought a winter scented candle. it smelled like pine tree and firewood. next we went into a target and i bought him fuzzy socks, a beanie, and a blanket.

finally, hannah and i both went into a build a bear together. she gave xolo a wolf and i gave jacob a frog.

i think that's about it for his present. hopefully he likes it. i wonder what he's getting me?

- short chapter but hoped u enjoyed -