𝟏𝟗. 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐩𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐜

"guys we need to plan on what we're going as for halloween," hannah says plopping down on her bed.

it was september twenty-fifth and halloween was about five weeks away.

"don't you think it's a bit too early for figuring out a costume?," mary laughs.

"it's never too early for halloween," i chime in, "plus it's actually very close."

"you're right," mary says, "we need to find the perfect trio group costume."

"i agree," hannah said while pulling out her phone to search for costumes.

mary and i did the same thing. i went on pinterest and searched for the best costume.

we kept finding a lot of good ones but none of them clicked to us.

first, mary found a monster's inc group costume with boo, sully, and mike. we didn't like it.

then, hannah found a powerpuff girls costume. we didn't agree on it either.

then, i found a winnie the pooh costume and we still didn't agree.

finally after about twenty minutes of searching, we agreed on going as alvin and the chipmunks.

hannah then asked the boys what they were going as.

jacob was going as where's waldo.

xolo thought it'd be funny to go as daniel from the first karate kid.

tanner was going as a skeleton and gianni was going as dwight shrute.

they all had nice and creative costumes in mind. i'm excited for this halloween. it sucks it's a month away though. i don't want to wait that long.

mary drove hannah and i to go shop for the things we needed for our costume. we decided to make our costumes rather than actually buying one.

after we picked up our materials, we drove to my house to start making them.

i let the girls pick out one of my vinyls to play while we work on our costumes. they chose "when we all fall asleep where do we go?,' by billie eilish.

we then went to work on our costumes. mary and i has less work to do than hannah. she chose to be alvin so she had to cut out the 'A' for her shirt. mary and i on the other hand only had to buy our green and blue sweatshirts and cut our ears.

while applying the fabric ears to the headband, i got a text message.

"hannah can you pass me my phone?," i ask her.

i was on the floor and she was up on the bed where my phone was placed.

"yeah sure," she says while passing me the phone.

i see that the text message is from xolo.

"it's xolo," i told them.

"what'd he say?," mary asked.

i read them the text.

"oh my goodness," mary said

"he's never going to learn," hannah added.

"i'm just going to tell him to block and ignore him. it's for the best," i say.

"he already blocked him. one of his friends told him about that," i told them.

"well that's good that he's blocked," mary says.

we continue finishing our costumes and singing to the vinyl until all of a sudden, i get another text.

but unlike last time, this time's from jacob.

i told hannah and mary jacob and i's decision to go public

i told hannah and mary jacob and i's decision to go public. they were shocked but agreed with us.
it's uncomfortable seeing people shipping me with these random people.

after we finished our costumes, hannah then began to talk about her siblings, ben and ella, and talked about how they were doing. mary talked about her new dog and her boyfriend.

we then went on instagram where we saw jacob's post.

i smile remembering the time we took that picture. it was back in atlanta. all of us went to go to this place where you could send up sky lanterns to the sky at night. it was really pretty. annalisa took the picture.

i'm really happy that we decided to go public. it's fun to see people's reactions to us confirming our relationship. besides the toxic people and haters, we've gotten cute and funny reactions from other celebrities as well as funny comments from our friends flexing that they knew we were a thing a long time ago.

i then upload a picture on my instagram story if us two.

mary and hannah leave the house with their completed costumes

mary and hannah leave the house with their completed costumes. we were ready for halloween.

the other week, i got a part for this short film that i auditioned for. i have to get up early in the morning to film it because it's in malibu.

i get into the shower, brush my teeth, and then went to bed excited for the morning.

- hey guys!! thanks for reading this chapter. thanks for 10k+ reads! and i'm running out of ideas so tell me what u wanna see next lol -