Chapter 15

Izuku pov

I did end up going to school. I have been staying at todos over the weekend but I think I should go to the bakugou's so I don't bother todo so much. I figure I could possibly go back and forth from house to house... I could sleep at todos on the weekends and stay at Kacchans on the week days. Since Kacchan lives down the street I could get clothes during the week easily. I'd have to talk to Kacchan about it. Then there's the fact of meeting all might. But before that I need to go to school.

I'm glad I packed a uniform. Otherwise I would've had to gone to my house and would've been late for school. I change my clothes, brush my teeth, then try to make my hair go down. It doesn't but I can't say I didn't try.

I yawn and walk out the bathroom grabbing my school bag I got yesterday from my house.

"You ready" todo says. I smile.

"Yeah sorry if I took to long" I say.

"It's fine you didn't take long at all" he says starting to walk towards the doors. I walk behind him following him basically the whole way to school.

I softly say bye and wave to him going straight to class. Science, I'm not bad at it, but I don't always understand it. I do think it's cool though. I don't really know anyone besides Kacchan and his lackeys. I don't really think I'll know how to act when he gets here. Which will be soon I think. I sigh get my notebook and pencil out then put my head down. I'm tired. The thought of school itself tires me out but it also makes me distracted with the reality of the situation. I put my head to the side because it's stuffy between my arms and the desk. I sit by the windows (sh I use to sit by the windows in science period) I hear someone sit in-front me but I don't look to see who. Probably the same dude that always sits there. I feel a tap on my desk. I mumble out a yes.

"Oh I see how it is, and I was trying to be nice to you" I hear the infamous Katsuki bakugou call out.

I pick my head up and look at him directly in the eyes. I blink. Then I look around. I look back at him. Blink.

"Did you always sit there?" I ask questionably, I swear I'd notice if he sat there.

"You dumb-" he cuts himself off sighing already done with me apparently. I rest my cheek on my hand.

"Why are you sitting here if it's not your seat you can get in troubleeee" I tease. I scowls at me but I don't back down and smirk. I don't know why I have confidence right now it might be because we made up or for the fact I know the teacher would send him away if he hit me or cursed me out.

"Tch you fucking prick they moved me cuz I fought with some asshole, plus my mom wanted you to visit after hearing what happened. She's been restless and it's annoying to see her like that." He says also resting his cheek on his hand. It makes sense she'd wanna see me. My smirk dropped.

"Did you tell her about.. mom?" I ask almost wincing at the last word I said. His scowl drops for once having a serious face. The very tone of this topic almost makes the room feel tense.

"I don't have it in me to tell her, all she knows is that you and auntie where in a accident and she can't get a hold of auntie because she's in the hospital. She does know you got out though. So she wants you to visit and I assume fill her in." He says looking in my eyes almost pleading for me to agree. I sigh.

"That's harsh making me talk about her so soon-I rub the back of my head-" I'll visit then and tell her it's inevitable either way she'll find out wether its from me or anyone else. They'll probably put me in some shitty foster care system soon anyway, I doubt Anyone would adopt me since I'm a teen so I'll probably just live in a orphanage till I turn 18 and become a legal adult." I say morbidly looking down staring at the floor with no expression. I've come to terms with it, I rather not have false hope.

"We could adopt you" he says. I couldn't help but laugh quietly. Tears well up in my eyes. Damn I knew Kacchan cared but not that much.

"You don't have to do that adoption fees are way to much, the only way I could stay with you other then adoption is if my mom put me in your moms care if anything were to happen... wait"- I look down at my desk thinking slightly-" why do I have a feeling mom put me in aunties care. It would be logical to assume so but even so I" I'm cut off.

"Don't try to overthink it you damn nerd, yes it would make sense so leave it at that I feel like if I hear you mumble out your thoughts I might actually want to go deaf." He says scowl returning. Funny he's able to talk seriously but immediately go back to his usual angry expression. I chuckle.

"Thanks Kacchan" I say smiling.

"Whatever nerd 'ts not like I was worried or anything" he says turning back to his seat as class was starting.

~am I doing a time skip to after school cuz I only wanted to write out that scene yes yes I am hahaha I love youuuu {whoever you are}time skip

I told todo I'd be visiting kacchans house and I might be back to get my stuff in case I do find out mom put in her will that I'd be taken in by auntie or not. He said ok and I was welcomed any other time. I thanked him and we parted ways.

After that I walked back with Kacchan. To his house. To tell auntie mom died. Ah yes it's hitting me now and I realize I might start breaking down just talking about it. Hell just thinking about it makes me wanna break down. I sigh.

"What is it nerd" he asks.

"I could either get really emotional about this whole talking to auntie or I can be really morbid and say it with a straight face while feeling no emotion, there is no in between and I wish there was" I say just coming out with it because why should I not tell him. He looks at me concerned and angry at the same time. More like a 'wtf' type face.

"What the fuck Izuku are you ok I don't think that's normal-" he says both sounding mad and concerned at the same time.

I look forward and chuckle. "I have no fücking Idea what to feel anymore at this point I probably need therapy but for the mean time I feel like music and vines will cure me temporarily" I say seeing his house come up. He quietly says under his breath 'Christ Izuku you need fucking help and you've been around me to much' I laugh. As we walk up to his doorstep.

He looks towards me as if asking me if I was ready. I nod taking a deep breath preparing for the worst.

"Let's do this" I say quietly as we walk in....

Yes this is a bit shorter then the rest but this is a scrumptious stopping point that I am using cuz yes

And fuck yea two chapter one day

God I'm burnt out in more ways then 5

Thank you for reading this flaming garbage :)