Chapter 19

Hiiii sorry if it's been awhile my dad kinda died and I've been completely out of it since because I dont know what to feel buttttttttttt I noticed people reading and saw it was almost 10k reads and went 'w o w das a lot of views when was the last time I published something on this book' then saw it's been almost like-2 fucking months so yeah enjoy the chapter whenever I get it out (seriously I'm sorry for neglecting this)

Izuku POV

When I did wake up, I thought I'd hear my alarm from my phone next to me but instead it was a pillow from Kacchan. I groaned throwing the pillow from wherever it came from and deeply sighed.

"It's to early for this bullshit, what time is it...." I say groggily going towards my phone to check. 5:30 A.M.. I swear to whatever god there is I've never wanted to kill someone and go to sleep at the same time.

"What. The. Fuck. Kacchan it's seriously to early for this." I groan again , shoving my face in my pillow hoping to fall back asleep just for one minute.

"I gave you a extra 30 minutes to sleep wake the fuck up." I hear him I feel like he'll throw another pillow so I look up to see him fully ready and actually armed with a pillow. I silently glare at him and sit up.

"Fine I'm awake.. asshole." I mutter the second part silently. I will never get over my hate for mornings. Feeling more awake I stretch. I crack my neck, knuckles, back which was most satisfying and every other part of my body that was stiff.

I sigh and go through my bag to get my uniform along with my phone earbuds wallet and everything else I'll need and go to the bathroom to get ready. This will be a long day.

A magical time skip that totally isn't happening cuz I'm bored of this~~~
(Also every time someone votes for the story I get so happy especially when like I can see there voting on all the chapters as they read kerbdhxj I love you guys)

After I had gotten ready and equipped my hoodie with all my essentials needed I was fully awake and ready to.. not face the day but like I guess get through it without flopping to the floor muttering 'I give up there's no point anymore' like I wanted to but close enough.

I quietly said good morning to (fuck Whats his name again) Masaru who was reading the newspaper on the couch as I went towards the wafting smell of food to the kitchen. I smelt eggs and toast so I expected to see Auntie but instead saw Kacchan. Not a huge surprise to see him cook but not expected.

"Ahh the perfect housewife of I've ever seen one~" I say teasingly silently laughing at how tame he looks for once.

"Perfect housewife my ass I'll be damned if I'm stuck in a kitchen for the rest of my fucking life." He growls and shoved a plate in my hands with a fork on the side. "Now eat you damn bastard before I regret feeding you." He says going back to what I assume to be his breakfast. I smile slightly.

"Thank you Kacchan," I say as I go to the bar side and eat. He gave me two pieces of toast with eggs and a biscuit. Only he could make eggs so freaking good I swear if he wouldn't wanna be a hero he'd be the next fücking Gordon Ramsey easily. I can't say I wouldn't be slightly jealous of whoever gets to be with him in the future and gets to eat his cooking everyday but oh well. I'll guess I'll just have to barge in sometimes and he'll have to cook for me if I look starved. I chuckle evilly, that's the best plan ever.

"What the hell are you chuckling so darkly about, are you planning some type of mass world domination or some shit." He slightly glances at me scowling confusedly.

"Of course not that's for later I'd never do that this early in the morning." I say sweetly taking another bite of toast. He just growls and goes back to his eggs.