23

Bro @/IzukuShigarakiM (dont know if they like being @ or not 😭😭) their book Life or Death- just ughhifosbejf *chefs kiss* its angst i never knew i needed stg its so goooddddd and i dont even read wattpad that often anymore lol

Anyway feeling pretty inspired and i wanna write more ig?

Izuku pov + time skip + ratio +- /j just izuku pov lol... and a timeskip lmao

Its the first day of my last year of junior high. First days always make me feel quesy, never been good with them. It helps that after comparing scheduales with kat we seem to have 4/7 classes together. I always found it funny how we always seem to have classes together. I do need to see todos scheduale to see if we have any classes together. Its hard to keep up with him through text, hes pretty dry and I just cant tell his tone no matter how hard I try. Which id why I tried to meet with him as much as possible during the summer, he was kinda busy with stuff though. I think it was his dad 'training' him.

Anyway, if I remember correctly me and kat have homeroom, 3rd period, then 6th and 7th period together. If it were up to me id rather have classes 1-4 with him just because its morning and hes less likely to yell at 'extras' in the morning. I laugh to myself, I have a feeling lots of people will piss him off throughout the day. Having homeroom with him eases me a bit, I dont particularly like that i have to find my 2nd class alone but its ok i guess. I wonder if ill see todo before lunch. I also wonder if hell also be in my homeroom, thatd be cool. I wouldnt say me todo and kat are particularly close as in we know everything about eachother, id say were pretty good friends though... i hope. With kat, i do basically know everything considering ive known him since birth AND i live with him. Todo is quiet though, we have had deep conversations about trauma though. I realize hes just not use to being heard honestly. Id like to think were good friends though, he seems to get along with kat. I think he gets amused watching lat yell at others. Cant blame him it is funny.

"Lets go nerd." Kat says putting on his shoes, i follow his actions.

We say goodbye to his parents then go to walk to school. Not that far of a walk, maybe half of a mile? Takes us like 8 minutes to get there. Since its the first day they let us in a bit early to find our classes. We both knew where our homeroom would be around. The only thing i have to worry about is if the teacher assigned seats... I dont particularly like sitting by strangers, I rather sit around people Im fimilar. Aka kat, I dont really know anyone else. Me and other people dont mix i guess.

When we walk in I can already see lost people. Kat quite literally scoffs at anyone who looks at him and I follow him to whereever the fuck hes going.

"Hey nerd are we going the right way." he says under his breathe. I die a little inside, kat is such a fucking dumbas- I sigh. I forgot he acts like he knows where hes going when hes nervous. I look to see the nearest room number.
"Our homeroom is across the school you idiot." I tell him stone faced. I see his ears get red and homd back my laugh.
"Shut up asshole I knew that." He says turning around and acting as if he didnt just walk the wrong way for a solid minute. "You were just blindly following me why the fuck didnt you tell me earlier." He tells me scowling. I sigh.

"I thought you knew where you were going, my bad for believing in such a dumbass." I joke and his scowl furthers which makes my laugh slip out a bit. I swear ive become so desensitized to his anger that i just find it funny. He rolls his eyes hearing me laugh.

"Whatever asshat." He rolls his eyes again looking away from me checking the room number we pass.

"Keep rolling your eyes and theyll go to the back of your head like your mom always says," i say smiling thinking of her and kat having a yelling match.

"Shut up you dick thats a total myth." He sasses. I laugh saying a small 'sure'.

We make it to our homeroom greeting the teacher- well i did kat just kinda looked at them for a second then waltzed in. I scanned the classroom to see the one, the only.

"TODO!!" I whisper yell his eyes dart from the window to me. I smile, we all have homeroom together AND the teacher didnt assign seats. This is awesome. Kat nods at todo sitting in the desk next to him and i sit in the desk infront of him. We were one of the first ones there so we had 10-15 minutes before class started. So of course we started our daily npc talk. Not really talking about anything specific just random things with barely any context. I ask to compare sceduales with todo to see we have 3 classes together, i sigh sad ill have one class alone but still atleast ill have a friend in all my other classes. We have 1st 3rd and 5th together so all together we have two classes together, which is cool. Very much a coincidence [*wink*]. I guess 2nd is my only period alone, its a keyboarding class so I dont think well ever have partner work which is good for me.

Im very happy I probably wont have to talk to any classmates. It helps that my core classes (ex english, math/algebra science) are with kat or todo.

Since todays the first day I didnt really focus on the teachers, just vaguely listening to their introductions and mapping out my daily route. I tend to remember my route after the first day so I wont have to get out my scheduale constantly.

Today was very boring but did end in my todo and kat walking home together. Todo stayed over for a bit to hang out, nothing special I think he doesnt like going hone straight away.

Annndd you guys got two chapters in the span of around 3-4 hours congrats so proud of you lol

For anyone wanting to know izukus scheduale
1st social studies/homeroom with kat and todo
2nd keyboarding with no one
3rd... fuck uh-O PE with kat and todo
4th...MATH(couldnt fing remember) with todo
5th science with kat and todo
6&7th english with kat

Fun fact, my math teacher was fired halfway through the year :( then my science teacher took long term leave cuz students bullied her so bad 💀💀 she was so lovely but ppl made fun of her autism (fucked up ik) so i didnt do shit for any of my classes except social studies(strict scary teacher) keyboarding(was easy) and kinda english, went through three teachers tho

Probably shouldve failed, went to school maybe 2/3 out of 5 days then didnt go at all for almost two weeks cuz my dad died june 1st but went back for the last few days *lowkey office was worried abt me and said if i needed anything theyd help which was so sweet stg i almost cried [never asked for help but was sweet]* but alas i passed lol lucky me

Hope you enjoyed the chapter, ill be more consistent maybe *unless this is my high before i crash and go back into my deep depression*

Have a good day again :)