Chapter 3 Yes

A/n I'm writing this right after cuz adrenaline and I wanna finish this and publish as soon as possible I wanna get ahead by like 10 chapters soo ye ye motherfuc- ok imma stop XD
Izuku POV
I start to aimlessly scratch at the sluge not getting very far.Then something grabs me. Then grabs Kacchan.

"UNITED STATES SMASHHH" All Might boomed.(Or Detroit or Texas don't exactly remember XD)
All Might..... WAIT WHAT im so confused. I thought he had used all his time.
But none the less they capture the villain. I was going to go home but then the hero's just HAD to fucking stop me.

The hero's start to fuss about how dangerous it was to do that.'That was a suicide mission your lucky to even live after that. I tune them out thinking about how my mom will either be pissed that I put myself in that much danger so possibly very very worried. Or both. Or maybe/hopefully she'll think I'm exhausted and let my shower then sleep.Yeah the last one seems like a dream.
"Hey ! Are you even listening!" A hero said.
"nope. I need to go home" I say back.

As I get my school stuff and books that fell out and start to walk home. Is it really home if you don't feel safe there though. I mean home is where the love is. But does my mom actually love a mistake like me. I dont know probably not but whatever. My bed is my home.i feel like I'm being followed and watched.

I look around to see Kacchan behind me. He looked like he was going to say something but was frozen. Did he hear me.Was I mumbling again. God damnit I need to stop that habit. I really didn't want to deal with him today I'm in a bad mood. Let's act like this never happened.
"H-hello Kacchan" I say in the happiest voice I can muster.
Didn't sound the happiest but not the worst.
"The fuck did you just say" he asked more like demanded.
"H-hello kacchan?" I said again.
"No before that were you mumbling you fucking nerd?!" He said.
"I dont know probably?" I say kinda confused.
"I just came to say I didn't need your help back there you damn deku" he says with anger.
"I know" I mumble out. I watch him walk away.
I hear something around the corner. What is it. Maybe a human? Heavy one at that. The steps feel like a mini earth quake lol. I wonder who though. Keep up your guard just incase.I really don't want to deal with anything.
"I AM HERE" All Might said.
Yep that's All Might yay.
"All Might what are you doing here?" I asked I just wanted to go home. He turned in to his true form.Honestly it could be a quirk he looks like a fucking skeleton.
"Young Midoriya I came to apologize" he said.
"Why you said nothing wrong." I reply.
"No I said you couldn't be a hero but I was wrong. You ran to that boy without hesitation although you have no power it is shameful to say but I almost forgot what being a hero is about. Risking your life no matter what" he says "Young Midoriya you can be a hero" he finishes
I don't know why but thick tears start to stream down my face. Maybe because I always wanted to hear that. I sank to my knees sobbing loudly not caring anymore.
"T-Thank you" I say in between sobs.
"T-Thank you s-so much" I mumble.
"Young Midoriya, I want you to inherit my power" All might says firmly.
"What?" I say confused now wiping off my tears and standing back up.
"I was not born with this great power Young Midoriya I was given the chance to become a hero and inherit One for All" he explains clutching his fist in front of him.
"Why would you want to waste such a gift on me of all people." I say.
"Don't say that about yourself young Midoriya you deserve it. You've been through so much, I know what it's like to be powerless." All Might says.
"Not to be rude but you haven't even known me for even a day. I could easily be a villain. Don't be so careless." I say dropping the nerd act all together.
"W-What" All Might says confused. Most likely stunned from the change of attitude.
"I'm sorry that sounded rude" Izuku said.
"No your right and I have no excuse but when you ran... I saw a gleam of determination in your eyes" He says looking through my soul.
"SO WHAT IS YOUR CHOICE YOUNG MIDORIYA" All Might transforms.
"I don't know could you give me some time this is a lot to take in."I say softly.
"Ok young shonen I will give you a week meet me at (insert name) beach at 10 am" he coughs up blood and turns into a skeleton. I swear it's a quirk .

After he leaves I finally get home. As I open the door none of the lights are on. It's pretty dark spoooky. I don't think it's the time. Ok but seriously turn on a light. Ok. I flick on the light switch to see a empty hallway.
"Mom" I yell nervous about how she will react.
"Izuku your finally home" mom say very sweetly. I'm in some deep shit. Yep I'm dead.
"Do you know how worried I was. Do you know what it's like to see your child that you RAISED on the fucking NEWS." Oh yeah she's livid.
"I thought I raised you better. Why the hell did you run it to save Katsuki I'm sure they would have had a hero with a suitable quirk handle it soon enough."she says. That really hurt because she said it in a normal calm voice. Scary.
"But mom I couldn't just stand there and watch as my childhood friend was Suffocating."I say trying to make sense of the situation.
"Your right you didn't have to watch you should have carried your ass back here at home. Where your suppose to be. Not running the streets trying to be a hero." She says raising her voice to emphasize her words.
"B-but mom" I try to say but was interrupted.
"No buts Izuku! Accept the fact that you are quirkless. I hate to say it but I don't think being a hero is suited for you. If you want that line of work become a cop it's safer and you won't have much a risk of death. But I think you should pursue art your really good at it." She encourages me to become a artist because I'm good at it. But that really hurt. That hurt bad.
"WELL IF YOU WON'T ACCEPT THE FACT THAT I WANT TO BECOME A HERO THEN- I start to tear up- Then maybe you should just stay out of my life" I finish full on crying as I run to my room and shut the door.

Time skip by mental breakdowns ;-;

Izuku POV (it will never change) (actually maybe someday)

I've been training for a couple months now. It sucked at first but it was also nice. I'm kinda happy although me and my mom aren't on the best of terms, this happened when it did I'll have time to train. It's also convenient because I have a longer time to actually tone up my body and actually get some muscle and maybe not be useless. It would be weird too all of a sudden start mad training out of no where. I chuckle at that. What a stupid thought. I quickly pass the thought. I need to get to school.What should I tell all might. I think as I walk to school.

Time skip after school because we don't want that bs XD same POV

After a nice shower I flip on my bed and sigh. It was a free day I had nothing to do. Like at all. I feel lonely all a sudden. What the hell. I forgot to get todos number. jeez it's already 11 ugh let's hope I can fall asleep.I eventually fall asleep. Thankfully.

Well I left this for a hot minute like a couple days but that's fine XD You will never know anyway I think

October 10th 2019
Edit: this bitch (me) forgot about this for fücking 4 months wtf