Let me go home Ch 5

A/n: Squakkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Thank you soo much buttfacemagee033 for the ideas :3
Izuku POV (as always and forevermore)
After the delicious breakfast my oh so dear mother made. I did the dishes and got dressed. Not anything fancy I just slapped on a hoodie and some ripped skinny jeans. The usual. My mom called me down saying she was going to the store and asked if I wanted to come, which of course I did.

We took the car. Which we never really do but the grocery store is a little far. So we got in the car and sat in a comfortable silence. Well that's what I thought anyway. But something felt. Off? I don't know what but there was just a tingly sensation and a bad feeling in the pit of my stomach. I look around to pinpoint what might be off only to see a truck behind us charging full speed as if it didn't even see us.
"M-mom-" I was about to warm her when I feel us get hit. Hard. And then. We start to flip. I don't know how but I hit my head on the top of the car. I hear my mom screaming as I try to reach out to at least try and protect her. But the I hit the top of the car again. Except this time much harder. I feel light headed and woozy. Then everything seems to stop. Then just spin. Over and over. Then a crushing sensation. I want to scream but it seems my vocal cords refuse too. So I spin in agonizing pain. Tears welling up in my eyes. It's like that time when I cut my wrist too deep. But just 10 times harder. Great example Izuku.

I see my mom in big fat tears reaching out to me. I try to reach back but my body won't move. Then my mind goes black. Leveling me unconscious. Everything black.
~Time skipu~ (same- wait no tis not +_+)
3rd POV (new POV unlocked)
Breaking news: A drunk driver hits small car flipping it (yeeting it) almost down the whole street.

"Reporting live from the scene now." The news reporter says looking over.
"Now we will bring the conversation over to Karen that is live at the scene now."
.
.
.
.
.
.
" HI I'm Karen. Here live at the gruesome seen now. A Ford xxxx F-150 hit a
Chrysler 300. In the Chrysler seems to have been a single mom which we identified as Inko Midoriya age looks about in her early 40s (shush I'm guessing). And her son Izuku Midoriya about the age of either 12 or 13. Both in severe condition.

In the Ford though. The police found a passed out driver, and a severe amount of Marijuana. So he was arrested immediately for drug use and driving while intoxicated.
We still don't know if this small family wants to press charges." Karen says smiling. As if she loves her job reporting traumatizing news.

But close to where the Midoria's live a different household full of blondes and a brunette. Sat a mother and son watching the news horrified. The brunette scrambling to grab the keys knowing the blonde wife would soon be screeching to leave towards the hospital.

Izukus POV (thank god I feel much better now)
I feel myself gain conscious once again. I thought I was in my bed but when I opened my eyes. I saw was white. Way too bright. But I then hear a heart monitor. What? Hold up. If that's what I think it is then. I'm in a hospital... why? All of a sudden I remember. All my memories flooding back towards me like I'm being hit by a car. The pain. Tears brim my eyes overflowing them. I hear my heart monitor go faster. Am I having a panic attack? Not important where's mom? Is she ok? Where is she? Is she in the room with me? What happened to her? Did she get hurt? Is she alive? All these thoughts and questions flooding into my head. My breath quickening. I start to wonder if she did get hurt. What if she is dead? All these scenarios flooding into my head. Filling it to the brim. I feel big fat tears fall but I don't care. I clutch my head in agony. Pulling at my hair rocking myself.

I hear something open. I'm guessing it's the door so I quickly try to not look like a fucking mess.
"S-sir" I'm guessing a nurse because if his uniform. Probably new considering he's so nervous. He looks about a little older then me maybe 16? I don't know.
"Y-yes?" I ask unsure of what they would want.
"Glad your awake you've been asleep for almost a whole day"
I look down in shame.
"Is my mom ok?" I ask quietly almost not wanting to know.
"Ah yes Mrs. Midoriya about her... I'm very sorry for your loss. She passed away while surgery from blood loss. Her abdomen was pierced by a sharp piece of metal that had folded in from the car. She also had severe concussion from hitting the car while flipping as do you but not severe it will heal within a month fully." He says reading from his clipboard thingy.

When he said my mom was dead I didn't react. How could I? She can't be dead. It impossible she's suppose to die from natural causes (everything is natural cuz everything happens for a reason but ok) she's suppose to grow old and watch me become the first quirkless hero. She's suppose to be my biggest fan. She's suppose to find someone to love. Someone that deserves her. She's suppose to kiss me every morning before I go to school. She can't die. Not now. Not when I need her. That's not fair (the worlds not fair) she's not. She can't be. It's just- my eyes start to overflow my brain finally processing the information.
"B-but she can't... we just m-made up" I say more to myself then anyone else.

The nurse comes closer towards me rubbing my back a bit.
"I know it's hard to process it, but everything happens for a reason so, instead of letting this mess you up, grow stronger, smile. Not just for you but for your mom. I'm sure that's what she would want you to do instead of mourn about it." He said softly.

He was right. I shouldn't cry. If anything I should be smiling. Even if I don't want to I still should. For mom. Even though I'll miss her. I know she'll always be with me. I sniffle wiping away my tears and chuckle a little.
"You sound like a therapist" (the rapist +_+ sorry continue) I say smiling a little. I look towards his name tag. Reading his name was (Karen 2.0 jk) Dan. Huh I like that name. I smile at him.
"Thanks though I appreciate it" I say nodding my head a bit. Dan stands up.
"It's no problem again sorry for your loss." He smiles a little bowing. Then leaving. Not gonna lie. He was kinda cute. (I'm sorry I had to I couldn't help it )I quickly get up going to the small bathroom. Looking in the mirror to see a mess of myself. I chuckle a little I feel bad for Dan because he had to look at me with a straight face. I wash my face. Shaking my head vigorously. My eyes puffy from crying. Not as puffy now at least...

A/n hahahahahahahahahahahaha I love seeing Izuku suffer... but damn tho ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) jk he's not that important