Cute brother moments

No ones POV:
The stars twinkled as the two brothers continued to watch the night sky.  A light breeze swept over the heavens carrying a light scent of nector.

Todoroki chuckled

"I would say this is heaven but it already is"

Emmanuel smiled

"Well this is your home"

They both went silent, knowing deep in their hearts that it wasn't true

Suddenly Emmanuel's face lit up

"Oh my goodness I NEED to teach you how to fly, it'd also be a good tour"

"Wait, these things work?!" Todoroki exclaimed pointing at his wings

"Of course they do!" Emmanuel said, fluttering his wings around

"come on!" Em said, dragging Todoroki off the balcony

"WAIT WAIT WAIT" Todoroni panicked

"I don't know how to fly, you can't just drag me off the balcony!"

"Why not? That's how birds on earth learn how to fly, what's different?"

"I know that but-" Todoroki pleaded

"Nope, you gotta try, i mean its a leap of faith!"

Todoroki gulped as he looked at the 30 meter drop, bushes covered the ground, which was surrounded by darkness

Whoosh

Todoroki closed his eyes as he felt an ever so familiar falling sensation

"OH SHIT, OH SHIT, OH SHIT" Todoroki yelled as he desperately flapped his wings, creating a whirling wind that sent him twirling out of control.

"pfft- BHAHAHAHAHAHA" Em exploded in laughter, not noticing that Todoroki was still holding on to him

Todoroki smirked as he pulled down as hard as he could

Em tumbled through the air, landing on the poky bushes.

"Oh come on bro" Em pouted looking up at Todoroki

"Ha, that's what you get for laughing" Todoroki said triamphuntely as he flapped his wings, hovering in the air

Em giggled

"waat??" Todoroki asked, skeptical

"It's just that, you were too busy bragging that you never noticed that you're flying"

Todoroki looked behind him at his flapping wings, disbelief written all over his face.

Em burst out laughing at todo's face as he proceeded to fly next to him.

"You look really stupid right now you know?"

"huh?" Todoroki said as he snapped out of his trance.

"Come on come on I have alot to show and you have alot to tell!!"

Em proceeded to pull them both into open air.

"So brother, tell me about your time on earth"

"What are quirks? What even is a hero? How does death even work on earth? What are disabilities? what does it feel like to get sick? also what does pizza taste like?"

"alright, alright slow down Em, your overwhelming me,"

"O-oh sorry, its just Nana is normally too busy with her stuff on earth to talk"

"W-wait Nana?"

"Ya Nana Shimura, I heard she was a really good hero on earth, shes really funny too, I can take you to her"

"I've heard about her from "Hero's of the past" I would love to talk to her"

"then it's decided, on tonights agenda we're going to visit Nana Shimura from your textbook!"