Random Chapter

"So you mean to tell me that Izuku Midoriya is All Might's, the no 1 hero's successor?"

"Oh uh did I say that um I meant...uhh... friend ya! How did you even hear successor. Pfft please I don't even know anything that goes on down there." Nana chuckled nervously.

Todoroki deadpanned, "seriously, that's your excuse?"

"Ok fine, you caught me there, but just saying, this is confidential information, even though you are dead, things may happen that put Izuku's or your existence in danger. You must swear that you won't speak or word to anyone."

"I swear ig, I doubt that anything would happen, I mean he lives down there and I live up here now."

"You can never be too careful sweetie."

"Ok, if you say so."

Todoroki stared at the drink in his hand, he took a sip of the sweet nectar in the cup. He was surprised at how good the liquid tasted on his lips. He smiled, it had a homey type feel that he had never had before.

"You like the drink?" Nana asked sipping from her own cup.

Todoroki nodded.

"Nice, it's one of the capitals specialty, you won't get it anywhere else."

The two continued on into pleasent conversation. Time passed as the sun traveled across the sky. It was late afternoon when a knock was heard on the door.

"Oh that must be Emmanuel!" Nana exclaimed.

Nana opened the door to reveal Emmanuel, he had a tired expression on his face.

"Oh dear, paperwork again?"

Em managed to nod slightly, chuckling a bit as he invited himself in, taking a seat next to Shoto.

"How are you doing brother? I trust that Nana took care of you well enough."

"Yes, I quite enjoyed our conversation," Todoroki said as he gently smiled at Nana.

Em followed Todoroki's gaze to reveal a beaming Nana.

"I'm glad, it's getting late though, and as much I would love to keep this conversation up we must leave soon."

Both Nana and Shoto nodded in agreement, acknowledging that it was indeed getting to be quite late.

"I hope to see you again," Todoroki said as he started to get up, preparing to depart.

"As do I, if you need anything just tell me." Nana said.

"Will do," Todoroki responded.

Todoroki watched as Em and Nana exchanged hugs, with Nana patting Emanuel on the head.

A slight sadness filled Shoto's head at the interaction. He missed his mother, he missed his siblings. Em noticing this, pulled Todoroki into the hug with them.

"Your not about to be left out of hugs,"  Em said, laughing a hit.

Todoroki awkwardly hugged back, relaxing slightly into the arms of the others.

"Well, we'll be on our way then, good day Nana."

"Bye! See you two soon darlings."

The two brothers flexed their wings as they took off from the ground, the moon accompanying them across the sky. Night had already dawned, and latterns were lit one by one, lighting up the city below.

They soon arrived at the palace, landing on the balcony.

Todoroki's mouth gaped as he saw piles and piles of paperwork covering the room.

"Ah ya, sorry for not cleaning up before I picked you up, I was kinda in a hurry." Em chuckled as he moved his finger causing the countless files and papers to self organize.

"There, that's better, is this more comfortable?"

"Do you have to do that everyday?" Todoroki asked shocked at the amount of paper that was just cleaned up.

"Yes of course, millions of people die everyday, their souls can't just go unaccounted for." Em explained.

"So do you mean to say that you record every person  who dies?"

"Yes, without fail for as long as I've lived, I'm quite proud of that by the way," Em laughed.

"Do you keep every file?"

"Yes, they're kept in the room of souls, a much more interesting name them the contents if I have to say. Why? Is there someone you wish to look up?"

"Yes... my brother... Touya Todoroki."