Home

"It was many eons ago, the world was split in two. The people of the time called it the Highlands and the Lowlands, now days you guys know it as Heaven and Hell. The two places were as different as can be, with the people living in each similar as such. The residents of the Highlands were known as glorious creatures with kind hearts, beauty and grace. The Lowland creatures, on the other hand, were known to be hideous in both looks and heart. They were as different as the night and day. The two rulers of the lands were just as so, they were the great Yin and Yang. Yin being the ruler of the Lowlands and Yang being the ruler of the Highlands. They decreed that no Highlander should fall in love with a Lowlander and vice versa, they even went as far as to ban social and physical contact between the two. And that is how it went for many eons, Til on fateful day, a highlander and a lowlander met, and fell in love. They were so in love that they ignored the law, they used to meet in the Garden of Eden everyday, and they would talk for hours on end. After a few centuries they decided to run away and live together, so they did, they ran away into hiding and lived for many decades until the warriors of the Highland found them, they striped them of their titles as citizens of the Highlands and Lowlands, banishing them to a wasteland for them to rot away, what the warriors didn't expect was to find a baby, with both traits of a highlander and a lowlander, they could not harm such an innocent child so they brought it to the ruler of the Highlands. Yang, seeing this baby could not bear to see him killed or banished, so she raised him on her own, taking care of him. She named him Morpheus. Now 3 other incidents like this happened causing  a new race to be made, they were deemed as the Nephlim. 2 babies resided in heaven and 2 babies resided in hell. At a very early age they developed exceptional powers and were named the most powerful beings in both the Highlands and the Lowlands. This is where you come in, you are the most powerful nephlim to ever exist. It was when both Yin and Yang grew old, they decided to combine their powers and make a baby, they named him Emrys, that is how you were made. I saw you as a baby, for my mother was Yang herself, but due to you being so powerful we were forced to give you up and hide you in the human world, we had to watch as you grew up in that horrid home. The only way you were to come back was if you died, and you did."

"So does that mean I'm not related to my mom, or my siblings?" Todoroki asked

"No, my mother used the last of her power to plant you into your mothers stomach, causing you to have both traits of your earthly mom and dad." 

"Come" 

The figure gestured to the balcony. 

Todoroki stood up and follwed him, his wings dragging at his feet. 

They walked out into the cool breeze, the starts twinkled in the night sky, constellations moved as they played with each other. The scent of flowers surrounded the two. The figure shrunk to be the same size as Todoroki,

"Sorry should have done that a long time ago, but hi, I'm Emmanuel," the figure said 

Todoroki nodded then looked back to the night sky, he felt so free yet so trapped, like he was missing something in his life, his mind raced back to Izuku. He sighed, 

"Midoriya..." 

"What was that?"

"oh..... um nothing"

Emmanuel didn't believe him but brushed it off 

"Well, Welcome home, Brother

Hai peps, that was kind of bad, I was  just writing whatever came to mind.......well hope you enjoyed, I really don't have like any idea what im doing right now lolz. I'm also going to be referring Emrys as Todoroki just cause, but if anyone calls to "Emrys" just know itz Todoboi. Stay safe, baiiiii