Number 7

No one's POV:

"So to give u a quick run down we are close to the middle of heaven. The Heavenly Capital, as you may guess, is smack dab in the middle of everything. The outskirts are where the monitors are, they track every single person's every move. I know it sounds a little creepy but its how it works. Now, there is housing around the outskirts, Nana lives there since she likes to see whats going on, on earth." Emanuel explained as they flew across the heavens towards the direction of Nana's house. 

"Wait you mean to say that you can watch what's going on, on earth?" 

"Yes indeed brother."

Excitement filled Todoroki's eyes.

"Do you have someone you want to see on earth?" 

"Well I have multiple people I want to see." Todoroki exclaimed.

"We can arrange a visit to the scout tower later today if you want"

"Perfect, I would love that."

A fond smile made it's way onto Emanuel's face, He loved seeing his brother happy, it made him happy.

They soon arrived at the doorstep of Nana Shimura's house. Emanuel raised his hand and knocked at the door. 

"Just wait a moment darlings, I'm coming" a female voice sounded out. 

The door soon opened to reveal a dark haired women, she was indeed a beauty to look at, warm eyes stared into Todoroki's empty ones. 

"Oh! Your highness, is the Emrys?"

"Indeed, he apparently says that you appeared in his history book during his time on earth." 

Nana laughed, "Well that is a surprise, I wasn't that popular of a hero back in the day." 

"I'm sure you were amazing though, All might said many great things about you," Todoroki said. 

"Oh, did he?" Nana laughed a bit, " How is Toshi doing anyways? I haven't talked to him in ages."

"Toshi?"

"Oh ya, I forgot you guys don't call him by that." Nana said, "Toshi, Toshinori, All might, same person." 

"His name is Toshinori?"

"Ah yes, he probably didn't tell any of you guys, it's a shame really. The guy never really lets anyone get close to him, he hates burdening anyone with his problems." 

"But he wouldn't be burdening anyone if he told someone..."

"That's exactly what I told him, and did he listen? Nope, not at all." Nana let out a little chuckle 

"Here, come in, its getting kinda awkward talking out here." Nana said 

"Can I leave Emrys to you Nana? I have business to take care of." Emanuel interrupted.

"Mmhm, of course, business, you mean talking to that little boyfriend of yours?"

Emanuel went red. 

"O-of course not, it's very important business," He said clearing his throat as he prepared to leave.

"Mmhm, ya, have fun with your boyfriend, and use protection." Nana yelled after him.

"Nanaaaaaa" Emanuel groaned. 

Nana chuckled

"Boyfriend, he has a boyfriend?!" Todoroki chimed in.

"Oh ya, he's got the sweetest boyfriend in the world, tbh I'm really glad they're dating, they're really cute together." 

"Tell me more," Todoroki said

Nana smirked, "So your a shipper too?"

"Oh ya totally, now spill the tea." Todoroki suddenly stopped himself, a pained look crossed his face. 

"What's wrong?" 

"Oh just bad memories," Todoroki said, his voice constipated. 

"Ok then, seems like you don't want to talk about it," 

"Oh ya, definitely don't want to bring it up, but anyway, who's Em's boyfriend?"

"Oh, him? His name is Morpheus, he's a nephlim like you, in fact he's the first nephlim to come into existence. They grew up together, and tbh everyone saw the couple coming, they were so obvious and oblivious at the same time." 

Todoroki chuckled 

"Well I know how it feels like."

"You have someone?" 

"ya...." Todoroki trailed off. 

"What's their name?"

"Izuku.......Izuku Midoriya."

Nana's eyes widened.

"Do you mean THE Izuku Midoriya?"

"Umm...... I think? Is there any other Izuku Midoriya?"

"I mean THE Izuku Midoriya, All Might's successor?"

"Ya- wait what?"