Who?

Todoroki's POV:

My eyes fluttered open, as regained my consciousness......What the...... I glanced to my right, eyes adjusting to the blinding white and gold light illuminating from 7 fearsome looking warriors, each of them had unique and beautiful, pure white wings, with gold brushing the tips. They looked angelic, every single one of them perfect. Feeling a pull towards my left, I glanced in that direction. My eyes were met by a sea of infinite darkness. As I adjusted to the dark, I spotted 7 black shadows, looking reminiscent of the warriors from the right. But these figures were dark, black horns protruded from their red and black hair. Dark wings trailed slowly behind them as the approached where I was sitting. 

No One's POV:

"Lucifer.." One of the warriors spoke

"Gabriel.." One of the shadows said bitterly, as he stepped forward. 

"Were you too, summoned here?" The one deemed as Gabriel said. 

"Yes, Indeed" The one deemed as Lucifer replied. 

"Than we must wait for The Ones to arrive" Gabriel announced. 

Lucifer grunted, and nodded reluctantly. 

Soon 4 trails of gray mist flowed into the view, the mist bunched up into 4 neat little piles next to Todoroki. The mist soon transformed into 4 beings, each of them bearing traits of both the warriors and the shadows. 

"Is this the 5th?" One of the being asked Gabriel.

"Yes I believe so, Aeliana, though we must wait for The Most High to confirm it" Gabriel responded. 

"Oh come on, we have to wait?" The 2nd being complained. 

"Shut your trap Merlin, you know this is important." The 3rd being said.

"Oh come on Athena, lighten up, your always so uptight" Merlin snorted.

"I am not upti-" 

"Oh my goodness, can u just both just stop arguing?" The 4th being said as he rolled his eyes.

"Ugh fine, Morpheus" Merlin whined. 

The 4 of them continued to bicker as Todoroki quietly observed them. The one named Aeliana had long, light blonde hair that shone like the sun with the exception of one black streak. She had red wings that folded on her back as she stood there. She was wearing all gold, but her eyes were as dark as the night sky, a white potion was visibly seen in her pocket. She had a smile that lit up the room. Todoroki could already tell that she was the mother of the group. 

Black horns peeked out of Merlin's long silver hair, his eyes shown a bright gold, like the stars in the sky. Black streaks covered his bare chest, he had big, pure white wings, that shined in the light as he flew around. A Yin and Yang staff hung loosely from his belt, as well as a small bottle of liquid Todoroki couldn't identify. He definitely is the mischievous trickster of the group, isn't he. Todoroki thought. 

Moving on to the being known as Athena, she had dark, curly hair that reached the ground, and flowed behind her as she walked. Her beautiful golden wings illuminated her dark coffee skin. She had a silver bow and silver arrows slung around her back. She was wearing a white dress that was easy to move around in, evident by how agile she was as she chased Merlin around. From watching the fighting between Athena and Merlin, Todoroki soon found out how smart Athena was. 

Morpheus had long, dark blue hair, that had a small halo hovering above it. He had pale moonlight skin, that glistened in the light the warriors gave off. His white eyes were laced with drowsiness, the dark eye bags under his eyes evident of not enough sleep. His soft dark wings moved ever so swiftly through the air.  Multiple silver daggers hung off his belt, ready for attack at any minute. He reminded Todoroki a lot of Iida, though a little less stressed out. 

The room swiftly silenced as 2 towering figure entered, every being, shadow, and warrior immediately bowed low to the ground. Todoroki, seeing this was incredibly confused, but bowed anyway seeing that everyone around him was doing so.   

"RISE, FRIENDS"  A booming voice came from the light side. 

Todoroki visibly flinched as the volume reminded him of his father. 

The inhabitants of the room rose from the ground, still silent. 

"YOU MIGHT BE WONDERING WHY YOUR HERE FRIENDS." The booming voice spoke again.

"WELL I'M HERE TO ANSWER THAT QUESTION, YOU MY FRIENDS ARE HERE BECAUSE I HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT TO MAKE: WE HAVE FINALLY FOUND THE 5TH" 

The whole room let out a little gasp, whispers of

"Who is it?"

"Is it the new guy over there?"

"They actually found the 5th?" echoed across the room. 

The room was soon silenced and dispersed, leaving a very confused Todoroki. 

"Come Emrys, Come here" The not so booming voice called out to Todoroki, greatly surprising him. 

"Who?" 

A/N 

I finally uploaded this peps, really hope you enjoy, it took me quite some time. Well stay safe everyone. Love you guys!