Hottest Thing I've Ever Seen

-Pico P.O.V-
I looked Keith up and down.
My eyes stayed on his lips.
They looks so soft and kissable.
I looked at his face and he was blushing crazily.
I wanted to have some fun, so I started licking my lips.
Then my eyes flicked down to his lips. I leaned in close like I was about to kiss him and looked him in the eye. He blushed even harder.
I smirked and asked, " What's wrong?"
He mumbled something about how hot it was then turned around.
I chuckled softly, then pulled out my phone to start going over my lyrics.

~Keith P.O.V~
What is wrong with me!!!
Is he trying to turn me on?!?
I tried to calm myself down, but thoughts of Pico shoving his tongue down my throat crept their way into my head.
I put my hands to my face to stop myself from blushing.
Just then Daddy Dearest came in saying that the contest would start in five minutes.
Just great, I thought, this Pico guy comes out of nowhere and now I'm going to be off my game for the judges. Just great.
I pulled out my phone and pulled up my lyrics to try and distract myself.
Daddy Dearest began calling people's names off the list to start the competition.
A few minutes pass, and he calls up Skid and Pump as a duo.
The skeleton and pumpkin kids walk to the stage and grab their mics.
"Tell me a bit about yourselves," says Dearest Daddy
"SPOOKY MONTH!!!", they both shout in the mic and cause feedback.
Confused, Dearest Daddy says, " Um...ok, you to can begin now."
They both start singing about Halloween, specifically how it was the "spookiest, scariest, trick-iest, treat-iest" time of the year.
They sounded really good for little kids. Daddy Dearest gave them an nine, Mommy Dearest gave them a seven, and the girl I ran into (still don't know her name) gave them an eight.
Skid and Pump were so excited they jumped on each other's backs and started dancing.
I was kinda nervous because to me they sounded really good and deserved tens, but if the judges didn't think that maybe my song was bad.
Behind me Pico whispered in my ear, "They deserved tens to me."
His breath on my ear sent tingles down my spine.
I turned around and I was three inches away from his face.
He didn't back away, he just stood there smirking.
I stammered, " Um...yea, the-they should've.....th-they deserved b-better."
I whirled around and started blushing again.
Damn it. Damn it. I did it again.
It was almost my turn and I'm off my game. I can't believe that bastard.
That hot, delicious looking bastard.
I blushed even harder and grinned stupidly to myself.
The contest keeps going and soon it's my turn.
The contestant before me is almost done when Pico bends down next to my ear again and says, "Good luck, Keith."
He emphasizes every word making sure I hear him.
When Daddy Dearest calls for the next contestant, I'm trying to control myself.
I introduce myself shakily and the judges introduce themselves as well.
I learn that the girl I ran into is named Cherry.
She looks at me and smiles.
I smile back and Daddy Dearest tells me to start when I'm ready.
I'll never be ready because Pico had to fucking mess me up.
As expected, I start off a little shaky, but I started to get into it.
Bravely, I peeked a glance over at Pico and he was staring at me.
Why is he staring at me?! I'm not that good. No one else is even paying attention to me. Why is he doing this to me?!?
I focus my attention back on the judges, but since I was focusing on Pico. I ended up slowing down, so when the song ended I was still rapping and had to  end abruptly.
Daddy Dearest thanked me and began talking amongst the other judges.
I was a bit nervous, but stood there with a big cheesy smile plastered on my face.
Daddy Dearest looked at me nodded at his wife, then gave me an eight. Mommy Dearest gave me an eight. Cherry looked at me for a moment, then gave me a ten.
I was shocked. It was a pretty good score. I made my way off the stage and sat down where all the other finished contestants were.
Pico confidently walked up to the stage and introduced himself.
He turned to look at me, then winked.
When he started rapping, it sounded amazing. He kind of mumbled when he rapped, so it added a unique quality to the song. The judges looked very impressed.
I wanted to hear him rap more, but the song had come to an end.
The judges gave him a really good score two nines and a ten.
Pico ran off the stage and sat next to me.