Ahh...Fuck

-Pico P.O.V-

"Where are we going?" I looked up at Whitty who was walking beside me. It didn't seem like we were going in any particular direction. He ignored my question—or didn't hear it—and continued walking.

After a couple more minutes we arrived at a rundown building. "Wait here, I need to get some supplies." I nodded, but he didn't look at me, and ran into the building. Rolling my eyes, I walked around until I found a hotdog vendor. How long it had been since I had eaten? Maybe a couple weeks?

I bought two hotdogs and continued walking around. "Damn it, Pico, what the hell?" Whitty had finished doing whatever the hell he was doing, and now that he found me, he's mad.
With a mouth full of food I mumbled, "I....ungy." Whitty rolled his eyes and grabbed my arm, dragging me with him.

"Where are we going now?" Still ignoring me, Whitty continued dragging me, while I tried to eat my hotdogs.
"Lemon Demon said to go to the park once we get the supplies," he grunted, "then we'll get the next set of instructions."

He let go of my arm to steal my other hotdog. "Hey! Gimme that back!" He laughed and ate the hotdog, "I'm good."
Angry, and still kinda hungry, I ran away from him. I knew the way to the park, and it wasn't that far, I think.

I heard Whitty yell behind me, "Damn it, Pico, where the hell are you going?" Still running, I turned around, "Away from your stupid ass." I heard him yell something, but I couldn't hear him, "WHAT?!"

I slammed into something hard. It wasn't a wall, but it was solid. "Watch where your going Gingy boy." Fuck. I turned around and saw Lemon Demon.

Whitty came up beside me and panted, "I..said...look behind... you...dumbass."

Lemon Demon rolled his eyes, "Nice of you boys to finally make it. Apparently, there's another group planning to take the file. Obviously, we can't let them do that, so..I want you two to kill them. Easy...right?"

I shrugged, "Do we know who the other group is?" Lemon Demon cackled, "I'm so glad you asked because you certainly know who they are." Still laughing he disappeared in a cloud of purple smoke. I glared at the purple smoke until it disappeared. What the hell does that mean?

Whitty glared at me, "So, who the hell is the other group?" I have an idea, but I hope it's not true. I need to figure out if I'm right, but I can't do that with lead head on my tail. "I have no fucking idea, leave me alone." Whitty rolled his eyes and picked up a file. It was left where Lemon Demon was standing.

He flipped through it and showed me a picture of Nene, Darnell, and Keith. "Do you have an idea now?" Fuck, I hate being right.

~Keith P.O.V~

"You want me to do WHAT?!" Nene rolled her eyes, "We need your help stealing a file from Daddy Dearest." I paced the hall for the umpteenth time, running my fingers through my hair and tugging at the strands. "But why....why do you need me."

Exasperated, from explaining this already, Darnell crossed his arms, "We need your help, because Pico is being controlled by Lemon Demon. He is killing people and doesn't even know it. We need your help to get him back. Besides you know what to expect."

I continued pacing and tugging at my hair, "Nene and I will be right there if anything goes wrong."
He seemed sincere, but I was still unnerved. I mean, I guess it makes sense, but....I don't know.

"Why are we even stealing the file?" Nene pursed her lips, "We need the file because it has something that could ruin Daddy Dearest. We don't know why the other group wants it, but we need to get the file before they do."
I nodded, "When are we-"

"Gonna steal the file?" Nene cut me off. I had already asked her this twice. I knew the answer and I knew she was gonna explain it again.
"We're gonna steal it when the other group makes a move. My accomplice is going to tell me when to get ready."

Darnell pulled a tablet out of his jacket and handed to her. She scrolled through it, then handed it to me. It was a picture of a guy with a bomb for a head, a green hoodie, and khaki pants walking with Pico. "That's the accomplice."

_______________________________
Yay, another short ass chapter. What more could you want?

I'm trying to be more consistent with updating and making longer chapters......but..who knows?

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE
YOU!!!

bye ''