Don't Be An Idiot

~Pico P.O.V~

Nene stepped forward, glowering, "What do you mean 'present'?" Lemon Demon smiled even wider, "The monster chasing you around was a gift from me. Did you like it?"

"Did we...are you...ARE YOU INSANE, MAN! YOU LET THAT FREAK OF NATURE OUT ON US! WE COULD'VE DIED! I MEAN PICO GOT SHOT FOR GOD'S SAKE!" Darnell was fuming. Lemon Demon cackled, "What does it look like? OF COURSE I'M INSANE!"

Darnell looked even angrier at the sound of his laughter. "Well this has been fun, hasn't it?"  I shifted my weight on Darnell's shoulder, "Not really, no." Lemon Demon stuck out his bottom lip, "Well sucks to suck. I'll be taking the file and you all can head on your way."

Nene frowned, "What makes you think we're giving you the file?" Lemon Demon smiled sourly, "Oh honey, I wasn't asking."

The world went into a familiar purple color. Darnell, Nene, and Keith were frozen. Lemon Demon strode over towards Darnell and snatched the file from him. "I'll be taking that."
He snapped and a portal appeared in front of him. "Come on boys, let's go burn down a city." Whitty pulled out his gun and aimed it at Lemon Demon, "Actually, I'll be taking that."

Lemon Demon turned around, annoyed, "Your kidding, right?" Whitty fired a shot that barely missed Lemon Demon. "I don't think I am."

"Whitty, come on, don't be an idiot." Whitty stared at me before taking another warning shot at Lemon Demon.
Lemon Demon rolled his eyes, obviously not taking the threat seriously. "Whitty, don't make me kill you. You were my second favorite. Gingy will always be my favorite." He winked in my direction. Whitty fired another shot that landed in Lemon Demon forehead.

Lemon Demon rolled his eyes and pulled out the bullet and threw it at Whitty. It clattered at his feet. "Was that it or did you have something else planned?" Whitty stared at the bullet at his feet. "Damn it, now I have to kill you." Lemon Demon's snapped and Whitty's fuse lit with a purple flame.

It travled up the cord until it made contact with his head. There was a flash of light, and I was knocked off my feet. I couldn't hear or see anything. I tried to blink and focus my eyes, but everything was burning. Dust was everywhere, and I heard muffled screaming and car alarms going off. I tried to squint, but could only see black spots. Someone shook my shoulder and helped me stand up.

I finally came to and realized the world wasn't frozen and half of Dearest Daddy's building had collapsed. Workers were running from the burning building, and debris was still falling. I looked up to see Whitty dragging me away from the crowd.

"I..I thought you.." Whitty looked down at me and smirked, "Died? Hell naw, I would never let that gigantic headed idiot kill me." I laughed, then automatically winced at the pain in my chest. "Where is everybody else?" I groaned. "After Lemon Demon blew up Dearest Daddy's building, I haven't seen anybody."

As if by some stroke of luck, we saw Nene and Darnell running towards us. Darnell was limping, and Nene had a cut on her cheek, but other than that no one looked terribly hurt. "Have you seen Keith?" Nene asked. There was a glimmer of worry in her eyes, but it vanished quickly.

I shook my head. "Well, where the fuck is he?" Darnell raked his fingers through his dusty hair. "I don't know, but we shouldn't split up looking for him. Dearest Daddy's building is still unstable." We went back to the building, and started yelling Keith's name.

"Wait, shut up, do you guys hear that?" We all stopped screaming and listened to Nene.  It sounded like someone yelling softly. We ran closer to the sound and saw Keith under several beams. "I...I thought....I saw a dog.."

______________________________
How to anger a fandom. Step 1: Make them think their beloved character is dead. MWUAHAHAHAHAHAHA

LOVE YOU

bye ♡'・ᴗ・'♡