Can Someone Say Kinky?

~Keith P.O.V~

"The..dungeon?"

"ᦔꪊꫝ, ꫝꫀ'𝘴 ꪖ 𝘴ꪶꪖꪜꫀ, ᭙ꫝꫀ𝘳ꫀ ꫀꪶ𝘴ꫀ ᭙ꪮꪊꪶᦔ ꫝꫀ ᥇ꫀ?"
——————————————————————
Duh, he's a slave, where else would he be?
——————————————————————
"I wanna see him."

Lemon Demon tilted his head and squinted his ginormous eyes and stared at me for a minute or two.

Finally, he snapped his fingers and I appeared in a dark cellar. I observed the deep purple brick walls, and the stone floor
Torches along the wall cast an eerie glow.
It smelled damp and musty.

I looked inside the cells for Pico, when I heard chains rustling and someone grunting.
Running towards the sound, I arrived at the farthest cell.

Inside Pico was bound with chains hanging from the ceiling and his mouth was gagged.
He obviously had been struggling. His wrist were cut and bleeding.
He was shirtless and deep cuts ran across his chest.
I gasped in horror. His eyes flew open and his eyes widened while he tried to speak.

Stepping inside the cell, I came closer to him and took the strap out of his mouth.

"That stupid Lemon BASTARD!" He spat.
I couldn't bring myself to say anything.
He was tortured, but why? His body looked to be in so much pain, but his face didn't show it.

My fingers hovered over the gashes on his chest.
Tears welled in my eyes.
Why did that..that fuckwad do this?!

"Hey, don't worry about it, it's better than it looks. I swear," he laughed, then immediately winced.

I nodded, still not looking at him. How could he try to convince me this doesn't hurt him.
"Blueberry, I swear it doesn't hurt. Now come on let me down from here," he said softly.

"Y-yea, I'll go find the keys or something," my voice cracked.

I left the cell and looked around for the keys in vain.

I came back and shook my head, " I couldn't find anything."

Pico's eyes were closed.
I rushed towards him and cupped his face in my hands.
"Pico wake up, come on baby wake up."
He remained motionless.
"Pico...please.."
I stood on my tiptoes and pressed my lips against his.
His eyes fluttered open, "Baby, is new."

My eyes widened, while he smirked. "You bastard! I thought you died or something, I hate you."
"Love you too, baby," he winked.
My arms dropped to his waist and I kissed him again.
He licked my bottom lip and deepened the kiss.
I put one hand in the middle of his chest. The other started tugging at the hem of his pants.

"Blueberry.." he panted, breaking the kiss, "...I'm literally chained up and that's what your thinking about?"

Blushing a deep red, I backed away, " Oh...um...."

"Get over here," Pico growled.

I walked over, " You know it's a little kinky your chained up."
Pico rolled his eyes.

On my tiptoes, I kissed Pico, hungrily. My tongue entered his mouth and explored. He moaned slightly and I inwardly smirked.

Breaking away, I undid his pants and dropped to my knees. I looked up at him and put his cock in my mouth.
I bobbed my head up and down, my tongue swirled around his large cock.
He whined and bit his lip.
I deep throated his dick several times and his face twitched.
He came in my mouth and swallowed it.

"ꪗ'ꪖꪶꪶ ꪀꪖ𝘴𝓽ꪗ"
——————————————————————
Y'all nasty
——————————————————————
We both looked up and saw Lemon Demon standing in the cell.

"What the hell do you want?!"

"᭙ꫀꪶꪶ 𝓲᥇᭙ꪖ𝘴 ᧁꪮ𝓲ꪀᧁ 𝓽ꪮ ꪶꫀ𝓽 ꪑꪗ 𝘴ꪶꪖꪜꫀ ᧁꪮ 𝓲ꪀ𝓽ꪮ 𝓽ꫝꫀ ᭙ꪮ𝘳ꪶᦔ ꪖꪀᦔ ᦔꫀ𝘴𝓽𝘳ꪮꪗ 𝘴ꪮꪑꫀ 𝓽ꫝ𝓲ꪀᧁ𝘴, ᥇ꪊ𝓽 𝓲ꪀ𝘴𝓽ꫀꪖᦔ 𝓲 𝘴ꫀꫀ ꪗꪮꪊ 𝘴ꪊᥴ𝘬𝓲ꪀᧁ ꫝ𝓲𝘴 ᦔ𝓲ᥴ𝘬."
——————————————————————
Well, I was going to let my slave go into the world and destroy some things, but instead I see you sucking his dick.
——————————————————————
Embarrassed, I looked away and Lemon Demon stood there and crossed his arms.
After what felt like years he walked over to me and threw me against the wall.
I hit the wall and fell to the ground and doubled over in pain.

He walked over to Pico and gave him another slash across his chest.
Pico grimaced.

"Leave...him...alone!" I whispered.
Lemon Demon stalked towards me and bent down, "᭙ꫝꪮ ꪖ𝘳ꫀ ꪗꪮꪊ, ꪖꪀᦔ ᭙ꫝꪗ ꪖ𝘳ꫀ ꪗꪮꪊ 𝓽ꫀꪶꪶ𝓲ꪀᧁ ꪑꫀ ᭙ꫝꪖ𝓽 𝓽ꪮ ᦔꪮ?''
—————————————————————
Who are you, and why are you telling me what to do?
—————————————————————
He kicked me in the stomach several times and went back towards Pico.

"ᧁꪮ 𝘬𝓲ꪶꪶ,'' he said to Pico.

Pico passed out and would've fallen if the chains weren't there.
Suddenly, his body came to. His eyes were black.
"Yes, master."

Lemon Demon undid his chains and Pico dropped to his feet and walked out of the cell.
"p-pico," I breathed.

Lemon Demon's head snapped towards me and he appeared in front of me.
"ꫝꪖꪜꫀꪀ'𝓽 ꪶꫀꪖ𝘳ꪀꫀᦔ ꪗꪮꪊ𝘳 ꪶꫀ𝘴𝘴ꪮꪀ, ꫝꪖꪜꫀ ꪗꪮꪊ? ꪖ𝓽 𝓽ꫝ𝓲𝘴 ρꪮ𝓲ꪀ𝓽, ꪗꪮꪊ 𝘴ꫝꪮꪊꪶᦔ 𝘬ꪀꪮ᭙ ᭙ꫝꫀꪀ 𝓽ꪮ 𝘴ꫝꪊ𝓽 𝓽ꫝꫀ ꫝꫀꪶꪶ ꪊρ!!!''
——————————————————————
Haven't you learned your lesson, have you? At this point, you should know when to SHUT THE HELL UP!!!"
——————————————————————
He punched me until I passed out from the pain.

———————————————————
Sorry it's short, still traveling. I should get back tmrw. If you read the title.....then you knew what you were in for so don't act surprised. I love seeing the comments..they literally give me life. Love y'all, see you later. '・ᴗ・'
———————————————————