You Get What You Get

-Pico P.O.V-

Whitty smirked. Even though he was still on his knees with a gun aimed at his head, he was smirking.

Whitty stuck out his leg and spun, landing me on my face. He stood up and took my gun. "Are you bulletproof?" He sneered and cocked the gun, "Let's find out." Gritting my teeth, I braced myself for the impact.

"You can stand up anytime, toots." I looked up. The world was purple and Whitty was frozen. His finger was centimeters away from the trigger. Lemon Demon was casually leaning against the brick wall behind Whitty.

"What the hell are you doing? I told you to kill him not get killed."

I jumped to my feet and dusted off my hands, "I almost had him." Lemon Demon rolled his eyes. "You got problems, dude." He opened a portal and grabbed the collar of Whitty's hoodie and dragged his statue-like body towards the portal. Grumbling, "Why is this bomb-man so fucking heavy," and proceeded to push him in.

Smiling at me, he gestured towards the portal. I walked through and appeared in the throne room. Whitty was on the ground swearing. Lemon Demon appeared on the throne and spread his arms, "I've got a job for the both of you. Won't this be fun?"

Lemon Demon snapped and a portal opened. Senpai walked through. I glared at him, "Why is he here? What are you doing?"

I heard Whitty snort beside me. "Isn't that the guy who ruined your pathetic relationship?" I turned to face Whitty, "How the fuck would you know that?" He stood up and grinned, "I've been keeping tabs on you, Lemon Demon helped me. Why do you think I was so easy to find,"

I turned towards Lemon Demon, who had been trying to signal Whitty to shut up, "You knew about this? What the fuck?! He's been keeping tabs on me, what the hell does that mean?"

"Um...wh..what...this is a shock to me too. I had no idea— yeah, I might have sort of, maybe kind of helped him. But it was all for a reason," he smiled devilishly.

He gestured to Senpai, "Do that weird ass thing." Whitty elbowed me, "Watch this."

Senpai breathed in and the area around him turned red. Then he screamed in agony, a light ruptured through him. A blood red demonic spirit crawled out of him. Senpai crumpled on the ground as the spirit fully formed. Lemon Demon clapped, " Do it again!"

Senpai's eyes were white, his skin was light blue, and he was shaking violently. "Is he okay?" Whitty nudged Senpai's head with his foot, "He's fine, probably."

"Who cares? I hope he dies. Anyway, I need you two to get a file on Daddy Dearest. Tonight, he'll be at a concert, so I need you both to go to his house and get a USB. It'll be in his office, third floor, fifth door to your right."

"All you need is a simple file on Daddy Dearest? Why does Whitty have to come with me?"

Whitty rolled his eyes, "You might fall on your ass and mess everything up." Lemon Demon nodded, "You do that sometimes."

The world dissolved and Whitty and I appeared in the alleyway. I checked my pockets and realized I didn't have my gun. I hate him.

______________________________
Sorry this is short and late...but  i hope you enjoyed it. There will for sure be more tmrw.

i love you

bye ''