Cake and Killing Kids

⚠️TRIGGER WARNING!! There is violence and (obvious) killing in this chapter. Please, please, please read, carefully, my loves⚠️

-Pico P.O.V-

After the diner, we decided to go to Darnell's apartment and hang out. We were smoking and watching The Incredibles.

Darnell was hanging upside down on the couch, "Honestly, Pixar had no reason to make Mrs. Incredible so thick. I mean do you see that?"

Nene had her feet in my lap, "You are so weir— wait, why the fuck is she so curvy?"
"Ya'll are high," I rolled my eyes and took a sip of my drink.

The night went on and somewhere around 4, I decided to head home. "I..I'll see...see you tomorrow," I slurred. "Yeah, yeah," Darnell called from the couch.

Leaving the building, I hopped in my car and drove to my apartment. My eyes kept opening and closing, and I couldn't focus on the road. My tiredness got the best of me and I closed my eyes. My head hit the steering wheel, and I blacked out.

"Ahem," I heard someone clear their throat. I opened my eyes and was face to face with Lemon Demon. "What..where am I?" He flicked my forehead, "Didn't I say, don't go out trying to kill yourself? Do you remember that, idiot? I need you to go wreak havoc on unsuspecting people and you can't really do that if your dead, now can you?"

Putting a hand to my forehead, I glared at him, "What the hell....what are...are you talking about, you over..oversized fruit?" Then I remembered driving while drunk. It wasn't the smartest thing to do, but I've done it before and no one's ever gotten hurt.

"Honestly I forgot...your my...I was...your "slave". I haven't gone...and started "wreaking havoc on unsuspecting people". So, what's even...what am I even...doing?"

Lemon Demon frowned and backed away, "What are you trying to say?"
"You're not buddy, scary." I laughed drunkenly. at my mistake.

"Your not scary, your not scary," I started singing. I clearly was intoxicated, but I could tell Lemon Demon was getting angrier at every word I said. "Your not scary, your not scary, nah, nah, nah, nah, nah," I stuck my tongue out at him.

He crossed his arms, "You know what, since I was being nice. I'll show you scary. I've have someone who needs taken care of. I was going to do it myself, but since I'm "not scary", I'll have you do it," he growled.

"What are...what the hell are talking about...bab...you big baby?" I taunted. "I want you to kill someone."

My eyes widened, "Kill someone," I mused. "Don't act all innocent, you've done it before. Or was that gun just for show?"

I frowned, "Your not gonna make..make me kill some...bod..somebody."
"Oh, but I am," he smiled devilishly, "I'm gonna tell you where to go and who to kill. If you don't I'll put you in a limbo of nothingness.  For miles, darkness, it's cold, and painful. Awaiting death, but the release never arrives."

I yawned, "Yeah, yeah, yeah, are you gonna bore me to death too? I'll kill whatever you want, if it shuts you up."

Lemon Demon snarled, "Go to 328 Kramer Road. Your target will be on the second floor, third window."

The world began dissolving, and I appeared in my car, which was parked in front of my building. I hate him.

Dragging myself out of my car, I walked to my apartment. I walked up the stairs and pushed open my door, which was never locked.
Then passed out on the couch.