What Do I Even Say?

~Keith P.O.V~
I woke up with a headache and my nose was slightly stuffed since I had been crying last night.
I went to the bathroom to take a look at my self and I looked a mess.

My hair was all over my head, my eyes were red and glistening, and my eyes had serious bags underneath them.

I was getting ready to wash my face when I heard knocking on my door.
It was loud and urgent.

"I'm coming! I'm coming!" I shouted.
I opened the door to see Pico leaning against the doorframe.

He had on a black shirt with white long sleeves underneath them and black jeans with a chain instead of a belt.

He looked at me and asked, "Are you alright?"
Do I look alright to you. I literally cried my eyes out because you left me.

Instead of saying a snarky comeback, I crumpled. I started sobbing and fell into his arms.

He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around him, while he carried me to the sofa and sat down.

Crap, now he thinks I'm a big baby. Who has feelings for him. Well, I guess, I kinda do.

He didn't say anything while I cried; he just sat there rubbing circles in my back.
I cried until I passed out.

-Pico P.O.V-
When Keith started crying on me I thought he was joking.

I only came over for my phone, so I guess I thought he was trying to get me to stay longer, I don't know.
I don't know why I picked him up, but when he wrapped his legs around me I immediately started blushing.

Good thing he can't see me.

As I made my way to the couch I sat down rubbing his back.

As I rubbed him, he started crying even harder.
I didn't know whether to stop or keep going, so I decided to keep comforting him.

When he passed out I laid him on the couch, got up and stretched.

I didn't want to leave him, so I decided to fix something for us to eat.

I saw the spaghetti and meatballs from last night and warmed it up in the microwave.

It took about fifteen minutes to get everything prepared.

When I was done, Keith began tossing and turning, and trying to grab onto something.

He sat up and yelled out my name. Then began looking around.

"Over here," I called from the kitchen.
He started blushing, " Oh...um what are you doing."
"Just fixing you something to eat. Do you wanna get yourself a glass of water. You cried a lot."

He shakily stood up and made his way towards me.
I gave him the water and he gulped it down.
We sat in silence eating the meal.

Trying to break the silence I said, "Tomorrow Daddy Dearest wants us to come up with a new song for battling other contestants."

"....Mhmm," Keith said blandly, he clearly didn't want to talk, but at least he was eating his food.

~Keith P.O.V.~
I was eating my food because I was hungry, but I was kinda pissed at Pico.

Yesterday he leaves me and today here he is caring for my like he's my boyfriend or something.

We finished our meal and Pico starts washing the dishes.

I scoff and roll my eyes, looking away from him.

He asks, "What's wrong?"

Are you kidding me! Does he really want to play the innocent card? He is really starting to get on my nerves.

"YOU!" I yell, "YOU'RE THE PROBLEM, I LIKE, YOU AND WHEN THINGS GET A LITTLE HEATED YOU LEAVE ," tears were streaming down my cheeks, and my face was red in anger.

Pico slowly made his way towards me and grabbed me by the waist, pulling me closer towards him. He bent his face down until our noses were touching.

"I'm not gone now, am I?" He breathed on my lips.

I weakly tried to push him off me, but he held on tightly. He began to lean in slowly, it looked like he was going to say something else, but I couldn't handle it anymore.

I kissed him, he was a little shocked at first, but began kissing me passionately. His tongue explored my mouth. I started moaning into his mouth.

We separated for air. Unable to control himself any longer, pushed me against the wall and began licking my neck. He bit and sucked my neck leaving hickies.

He slid his hands up my shirt massaging my nipples while he traced his tongue from my neck up to my mouth.

I bit my lip to muffle the moans.

Clearly angry that I did so, he ripped off my shirt and pinned me to the ground.

"I'm gonna make you moan my name,"he whispered on my lips before passionately kissing me again.

I blushed profusely as he broke away, then ripped off my pants.

He grabbed my dick and started sucking. I started moaning loudly. He licked my slit and started bobbing his head. I moaned, so loudly the whole building could probably hear me.

Pico grinned and took off his shirt and pants. I looked down at his huge cock and started blushing.

Damn.

He lifted my legs up and started to lick my hole. He stuck his tongue inside and I moaned even louder.

Once he took his tongue out he grabbed his cock and put it near my entrance, "You ready," he asked. I nodded unable speak.

Pico slammed his dick into me and started moving faster and faster. "Damn, why are you so tight?" Pico asked. "Y-Your too b-big." Pico kept ramming his dick into me, faster and faster. I started moaning and drooling. "Harder," I begged, "harder." Pico smirked and started going even faster.

With a couple of tries he found my g-spot, and I arched my back. " Right there, please Pico," I moaned. He thrust his dick into me several times. And I started moaning his name, he bit my lip and kissed me to capture the moans. "I...I'm g-on-na c..mhmm..umm," I told him. He kept thrusting into me until, I squirted all over his chest and he came inside me.

Pico breathlessly laid on top of me and whispered in my ear, " Wanna go again?"

———————————————————————————
𝙳𝚊𝚖𝚗, 𝙿𝚒𝚌𝚘 𝚒𝚜 𝚊 𝚍𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚖𝚏. 𝙳𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚜𝚎𝚡 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚒𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛. 𝙼𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛. 😏😏