Chapter 1: What A Day In Life

I dont need anger management, you need to stop making me angry!

(Credit To the rightfull owners for this quote)

I

t was a beautiful morning in El Paso Texas. It wasn't too good for a Man. He was working as A Mechanic in Texas. Right now He was fixing a car as The Oil was all over his hands.

???: *Sighs* What a Morning.

His friend Kenny came and looked at The Man who was concreting on the car.

Kenny: What's the Matter, Chris?

Chris turned and stared at his friend Kenny.

Chris: You know everything, The usual things...

Kenny: Geez Man, Your literally Twenty one. You can do what you wanna do. Why do they control you?

Chris: I don't care about that, Kenny. Let's get into working now.

Kenny: Fine Man.

Chris started humming on his favourite song as He fixed the car and breathed.

Bio

Name: Chris Johnson

Name: Chris Johnson

Age: 21

Story: He currently Works as a Mechanic in El Paso Texas. But Chris didn't have such a Great Family life. His Brother Phil Johnson had alot of Ego on him and They both fight alot on the other Hand, Chris's parents Derek Johnson and Michaela Johnson always tries to control Chris's life and they mostly like Phil. Chris always had a grudge on all of them Though he tries to stay as a happy man.

Love interest: You don't need to know right now ;)
__________________________

In the Bar.

Chris was drinking some wine as He was starring at the ground and Listening to his favourite song. He was feeling a bit upset today since him and his brother had a big arguement. Chris never really liked him. Chris took his guitar and decided to start a nice small concert singing a song.

(Video is not by me, Credits to the rightful owners)

After the Song, Chris was standing outside he noticed the time. Until he got a call which made him a bit upset.

Chris: *mutters* Last person I have to talk to.

He answered the phone and cleared his throat.

Chris: Yes, Mom?

Michaela: Chris!!! It's late, Where are you right now??

Chris: None of your business.

Michaela: It is! Your brother is telling that your in a bar, Now you get home right now!

Chris: *Sighs* .........

He hanged up the phone and rolled his eyes.

Chris: Time for some drama.

Phil's side.

Phil was talking in the phone with his father as he was sitting in the bench.

Phil: Oh of course, I'm gonna get back home as soon I can.

Derek: *in phone* No problem. Your such a good boy.

Phil: Thank you Dad.

Derek: No Problem, Where is your brother at?

A women was walking forward as Phil rolled his eyes.

Phil: Chris Johnson, Yeah Yeah Yeah. He is in the bar currently. He better be lectured.

Derek: That's not good. Me and his mother will talk to him when he gets home.

Phil: Right.

He ended the call and sighed.

A/N: Thank you so much for reading this!! Chris Johnson is not my OC, it's my friend MartinGraf98. OC. So surpise!! 😁 The whole family hatred for Chris is coming from MartinGraf98's My way Book. Be sure to check it out! :)
This book will have very slow Updates. I apologize for that.

Stay Strong!! :)