Chapter 18: Night Of My Life

Five Months Later. October 5th

Five months has past for everyone. Chris moved in to his rented apartment and Lives alone. Though He still visits his friends along with Liv. The Secret Admirer continues to light up Chris's heart for Five Months, Though Chris still doesn't know who he really loves Because He is in love with Liv and the admirer. Zoe sent her last theart message to Chris on June 15th But The Police Arrested her for Assualt, Stalking, Drugs and She is sentence Life in Prison. Chris felt relieved that She wasn't around anymore as His life continued.

Right now Chris and Liv are in the mall giving the bags to the cashier as Chris looked at Liv.

Chris: You got what you need?

Liv: Hehehe, Yes I did and Thank you very much for helping me out.

Chris: *Smiles* Your definitely Welcome.

They got their bags and went back to the car as He dropped Liv back to her house and He drove back to his apartment.

Two Weeks Later.

It was Chris's day off as He was at his apartment. He hasn't heard from Liv for Two weeks which did make him worried and confused. He messaged her for three days but never answered. He was trying to message her again.

Chris: Hey Liv, Are you doing okay?

He waited for her message as He had a notification.

Liv: Hey Chrissy. Sorry for not talking. I'm been very busy in the Beauty Salon 😭

Chris: Ahhh Okay, I hope your doing well though, i actually did got worried about you.

Liv: Awwww I'm sorry, Chris. I'm doing fine dont worry.

Chris: Its okay, I'm glad to hear Atleast 😁

Liv: Hehhehee! I actually need to do something Chris. I'll text you later if thats okay.

Chris: Its no problem, Take good care of yourself 😁

Liv: Same to you! 😁😁❤❤

He chuckled as decided to watch some TV to find something interesting to watch.

Meanwhile

Liv was writing several letters as She started holding the letter on placing on it her heart.

Liv: The Love of my Life.. Tonight Chris... This is Gonna be.. The Night Of Your Life

She smiled as She wiped a tear off her eyes and started getting excited.

Liv: I cannot wait for tonight! The moment I'm been waiting for.

She smiled as She opened her main door and got inside her car.

Chris continued watching the TV as He was texting his Friends at the same time. A couple mintues later he heard a knock on the door as He got up to check.