Epilogue

Five Years later.

Five years of Marriage for the Couple. They have changed alot over the three years. Two years before They had a Baby girl named Jessica Johnson. The Couple were really happy being together and Their life continued.

In the Kitchen. Liv was standing and cooking Lunch as She was fixing her hair.

 Liv was standing and cooking Lunch as She was fixing her hair

Liv had changed alot over the five years. She closed the stove when suddenly someoen hugged her from behind as She smiled.

Liv: Awww Good morning, Chrissy.

Chris fixed his long as He smiled at Liv

Chris fixed his long as He smiled at Liv. He also has changed over the years.

Chris: How are you, Dear?

Liv: I'm fine hehehe.

Chris kissed her cheek as Liv kissed his cheek as Chris chuckled. Suddenly they hears a noise from the dining table.

Jessica: D-Daddy!!

Chris: Awwww there is my little girl!

He carried Jessica as Jessica had a bit smile. She was only Two years old as Liv smiled.

Liv: Hehhee, You two are so cute.

Chris kissed his daughter's cheek as Liv hugged her daughter as Chris put her daughter back in the chair as Liv was talking.

Liv: How is Phil doing?

Chris: He has been fine. We talked to eachother yesterday and I met up with his daughter too hehehe

Liv: Awww that's wonderful to hear.

Chris: Hehehe, True and Honestly I'm glad we aren't enemies anymore.

Liv: Its good that you two breaked the grudge to be honest. You guys can't always hate on eachother

Chris: True.

Chris opened his phone to check the time as He saw the date and smiled.

Chris: Hey Liv. Guess what day is it?

Liv: *Smiles* Its the day we both confessed, Right?

Chris: Hehehhe. October 6th. The day my sweetheart confessed to me.

Chris pinched her cheek as Liv smiled and blushed.

Liv: I'm really happy to have you in my life. Your my world after all.

Chris: And Your my life... I'm proud to call you my wife..

They both shared a kiss and then hugged eachother.

Liv: I love you so much from the bottom of my heart, My love Chris.

Chris: And I love you too, My Sweetheart Livy.

Theu both hugged eachother tighter until their daughter started hugging their legs as They laughed.

Chris: Come here! Hehehe.

He carried her as Both Liv and Chris kissed her cheek as Jessica had a smile.

There was no ending to their love Story. ♡

My Secret Admirer. ♡

The End ♡

A/N: Thank you so much for reading and stay strong! Again thank you for all the votes and reads. I appreciate it alot :)