Chapter 3: Nightwalker

Discussion is an exchange of Knowledge. An argument an exchange of ignorence -Robret Quilen

Chris came back to his house late night as He saw His parents standing in front of the door as Phil was sitting in the couch. Chris just gave a stare to them as They were looking angry.

Chris: *Sighs* What?

Michaela: Don't give that behaviour, Christopher

Michaela: Don't give that behaviour, Christopher. You know what you done!

Derek: Why would you argue with your brother???

Chris: Excuse me. The fact that your telling I argued with him. Even though He came to the shop and started talking trash. Your not gonna tell him anything? Or your just gonna trust him?

They kept glarring at Chris as Phil got up from the couch.

Phil: Mom, Dad. You know this is a waste of time now.

Chris: Phil, Are you five years old that you had to tell mom and dad that I bullied or something?

Phil got angry as He came to Chris's face.

Phil: You don't dare speak like that to me!!!

Derek: Chris! Have some manners!

Michaela: That's your brother!

Chris: Your not gonna tell him that???

Michaela: Chris, Don't start an argument here at home now you young boy! Go to your room!!

Chris: I prefer to stay at Kenny's house then being in this house.

Phil: We don't need you here Chris!

Chris: *Sighs* Whatever.

Derek: Don't you dare leave the house!

Chris was opening the door as Derek was shocked. Chris wasn't even listening to him as Michaela was getting annoyed.

Michaela: Chris! Listen to your father! Come back here!

Chris opened the door and Left as The rest were angry.