Chapter 6: Falling into Bliss

Chris finally got home from his time in the Bar. It was of course another night of Drama. Chris opened the door and saw his Mother standing with her arms crossed as Chris just sighed.

Micheala: There you are.

Chris didn't reply and just looked at his mother who was very upset.

Micheala: How many times have I told you to not Go to a bar and Not raise your voice to your parents!?

Chris was upset because His Father Derek just said something about Chris's past which he was trying to move on about it but his Father made him remember it.

Chris: He just said something about that girl. I got angry about it.

Micheala: What??? That girl from Kindergarden?

Chris nodded as Micheala just holded her head.

Micheala: Listen, What if she actually got scared of you because of your behaviour?

Chris: Dont start this....That wasn't the reason why she left

Micheala: Look at Me Chris! She was so sweet as you said back then and If you pulled such behaviour like this in Kindergarden... Thats why she-

Chris: ENOUGH!!! I don't wanna hear a dang word now!!!

Micheala gave an angry look to Chris as Chris just looked at her. Micheala got closer to Chris and....

Micheala: I HAVE ENOUGH OF YOUR ATTITUDE, GO TO YOUR ROOM NOW!!

Chris didn't reply and was holding his cheek. Chris just walked to his room as Phil had a grin on his face and continued using his phone. Chris went upstairs and closed the door while locking it. Chris saw in the mirror that his left cheek was red as He just sighed.

Chris: What a moment to end the night...

He layed on his bed while feeling angry. He just wished to do what he wanted to do in life but his parents always controlled his life no matter how much he refused. He kept laying down until he had a message on his phone as He took the phone and opened it to see it was Liv.

Liv Morgan: Heyyyyy!!! 😄

Chris couldn't help but chuckled at Liv's message as he replied to it.

Chris: Hey there Liv! 😁

Liv Morgan: How is it going?

Chris: Good.....I guess.

Liv Morgan: i guess? Is everything okay?

Chris: Yes, Just don't worry about me. I'm fine 😁

Liv Morgan: Okay! If you say so. I hope the best for you 😄