(Finale) Chapter 21: Perfect

2 Years Later

Two Years has passed, The Couple have been happily Dating for 2 years. Things have been going very nicely in their life and Chris started getting paid a little more then usual. He hasn't heard from his family nor brother. But he continued to enjoy and live his life peacefully.

Right Now Chris was in the cafe with Liv as They both were talking.

Liv: Alexa tried to pour water on me last week.

Chris: Hahaha, Why though?

Liv: Hehhee Sbe just wanted to prank me but I successfully dodged that.

Chris: Heh, I knew you were fast.

Liv: We should race eachother again anytime, Because I am starting to run a little faster then before.

Chris: Oooh, Taking another challenge?

Liv: Maybe hehehehe.

She smiled and kissed Chris's cheeks as He took off his sunglasses and gave a smile to her. As the Two continued talking while drinking coffee. Chris couldn't stop starring at her face and keep thinking about her. He was suddenly having thoughts on his head.

Should he moved to the next chapter of his life?

A Couple mintues later. Liv went to hangout with her friends as They said their goodbyes. Chris was starring at her walk away as He sighed.

Chris's mind: Should I ask her?.... We're been together for two years now and I feel like it's the time.... Maybe I should ask Kenny.

He pulled his phone from his pockets and texted Kenny. He couldn't call him since Kenny was at work and He doesn't want any disturbance.

Chris: Hey Man.

Kenny: Hey, Whats up?

Chris: Nothing much.. I wanted to ask you something.

Kenny: Go on.

Chris: Should I propose to Liv?

Kenny: Wait what?? Your planning on proposing to her?

Chris: I feel like it's the time now to move another chapter of my life. I love her so much.

Kenny: Wow. I don't know what to say.

Chris: Should I do it?

Kenny: I suggest you go for it. You and Liv love eachother to death (No joke) and You both support eachother. Plus it is time now.