Chapter 5: Touched

Gemma Troy

"I miss you in ways that not even words can understand."

Liv was smiling at Chris as Chris was holding his neck and smiled a little.

Liv: Your not really bad too be honest. Wanna exchange phone numbers?

Chris: Phone Numbers? Sure, Your a nice friend.

Liv: Awesome!! Gimme your phone and You take my phone.

Chris nodded as They started dialing their numbers on the phone and Gave it back.

Liv: Done, Once again. Thank you so much for this.

Chris: Don't thank me, Its definitely fine.

Liv gave a bright smile as The wind blew again. Liv wore the scarf and walked away as Chris couldn't help but smile.

Zoe was watching them as She had anger on her face and walked away feeling frustrated. She light up her cigarette as she relaxed though feeling upset.

Chris was looking around as He saw Liv walking away.  He kept seeing her until she was gone. He continued relaxing while starring around the park. He couldn't get the fact out that She hugged him really tight and that was a long time since Chris was ever hugged like that. As he kept thinking a Paper flew on his face as He was upset.

Chris: Ahhh screw you.....

He threw the paper as He decided to visit his friends. That was until he got a phone call as He looked at it and it was his Father. He rolled his eyes as He had to answer it.

Chris: Yes?

Derek: I heard that your out of work. How about you come with me to work?

Chris: Ahhh come on, Not this again.

Derek: Can't you just take a hour to come and work with me.

Chris: What kind of Father are you to control my life? I have my job and thats what I wanted to be. Why can't you just let me be? I'm twenty one now and I don't think I need your advices

Derek: It doesn't mean you can't listen to your parents. You may be twenty one but we're still doing what's good for you.

Chris: *Sighs* How many times have I heard that in my entire life now?

Derek: Your behaviour is why that girl left you during Ki-

Chris: DONT! Speak about that!!!

Chris hanged up the phone as People were starring at him. He ignored everyone and just walked away from the park. He sat in the bench as He was holding his head.

Chris: ........When are you coming back?... God knows how long has it been since I seen you...

He almost felt like crying but he held his tears and cleared his throat.