𝙝𝙞𝙢

~
He can't make a conversation. That boy with white hair, purple eyes and a jacket covering his mouth. Yes that's him. Toge Inumaki. Something about him is so loveable. Although his vocabulary is very limited when he's not fighting, he's the cutest thing ever.
~

Toge- "Salmon".

You- "I'm sorry I still don't understand what Salmon means".

You say still confused on the white hair boy. You liked his whole look, but you wish you could understand him sooner.

Panda- "It takes time to understand him. Salmon means agree".

You- "Oh. Well that isn't important right now. Let's split into groups to slaughter that school".

The schools annual festival was to see which school could kill the curses wandering around faster. It was Tokyo Metropolitan Curse Technical College vs. Kyoto Metropolitan Curse Technical College. Although this festival was to only kill curses, the schools had other plans. Kyoto College planned to kill the new student, Sukunas vessel, Itadori Yuuji. Tokyo College won't go down without a fight though.

Nobara- "Alright then. Me and Panda take care of that witch from Kyoto".

You- "Okay me and Toge take care of the actual curses and help others".

Toge- "Salmon".

You smile. Everyone agrees and heads on to fight.

As you and Inumaki run farther into the woods, he calls your attention.

Toge- "Tuna Tuna".

You- "What is it?".

He points to the demon dog running beside him.

You- "Oh, i'm guessing Megumi left the demon dog with us".

Toge- "Salmon".

You- "Okay. Let's stop here. We have to watch for the other school and the actual curses-".

C1 (curse 1)- "Asweeheee".

You- "Small fry".

You take out your hand and face it towards the small curse. You cut it's head off with the curse energy emmiting from your hand. Your technique consists of lasers with curse energy. It can cut almost anything.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~