𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢

You wake up in such an awkward position on your bed. The sun from your unshut curtains shines through making you almost go blind. "I need to remember to shut those damn curtains". You get up and realize something. Your. Boyfriend. Is. Toge. Inumaki. Is this a dream? You pinch your self and yelp. Nope, not a dream. Holy fuck. What do you even do in a relationship?!

After analyzing everything, you decided to send him a cringey goodmorning text. People do that right? You grab your phone beside your bed. Theres a notification from Inumaki. You open your phone.

toge; goodmorning

WHAAA HE DID IT FIRST.

you; oh i was just abt to text that- goodmorninggg

toge; did u sleep ok

you; mhm what abt u

toge; i slept ok

you; good

...
What do you say now- You ask him if today was a training day.

toge; mhm, you're supposed to be down here already

you; what?

You check the time. It marks 8:21. You're late! It starts at 8:30! You get out of bed and quickly change out of your bed clothes into your school uniform. (I don't know what your hair type is so honestly just put it in whatever you put it in whenever you're not going anywhere). Your hair looked musty. You took your phone and place it in your pocket and ran to the main area outside.

Once you got there, everyone stared at you.

Nobara- "You look rough".

You- "Shut up".

You check your phone. 8:32. 2 minutes late. Not that big of a deal.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~