HC3

It was a Friday night and Inumaki invited you to his dorm. You have already come back from a hard mission but you still went over anyway.

You opened the door and Toge was on his bed shirtless. You gasp, scaring him. He smiled and waved.

You- "Uh, can I come in even if you don't have your shirt on?"

Toge- "Salmon."

You- "Okay, hi Toge!"

He smiled and waved again. You layed on top of him tired. It was dark out and raining hard with thunder. You looked out the window and the rain was really pouring.

You- "Oh my god, the rain is really coming down holy shit."

Toge grabbed you and pulled you back down. You laughed and layed down. He was on his phone and you placed your head on his chest, feeling his heart beat. A few moments later thunder struck near and it made you jump. Toge let out a little laugh and you chuckled. He lifted your head and kissed your cheek. Right after that happened, the power went out making Toge let out a little gasp. It was so adorable you almost cried.

You- "Dang it, the lights went out."

Toge turned the flash on his phone and you went blind. It was so bright, he laughed at the face you made. He turned it off and kissed your lips repeatedly as a sorry.

You- "It's fineeee."

You say laughing. He gives you one final kiss, making it a long one.

You- "Let's go to sleep, mkay?"

He makes a "mhm" sound and wraps his arms tighter around you. He kissed your forehead and pulled the covers over both of you, you placing your thigh over his waist.