𝙛𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩

You followed Megumis steps and head over to the blasted off curse. Maki was there too. She was fighting with a cursed-sword and Megumi with his shikigami (cursed animals). Maki notices you.

Maki- "Y/n, stay back!".

Y/n- "You guys clearly need help".

Megumi- "Jade Hound, KON!".

Megumi releases a demon dog. The dog attempts to bite the curse. Maki tries to cut the curses head but its solid.

You- "Alright, my turn".

You place your hand out.

You- "Light Curse!".

A long bright and white light came from your hand, scarring the head of the curse. Your laser didn't cut it off but it made a scar.

You- "Dammit".

The curse lands a hit on Megumi and he falls back. Maki tries to hit it again but she's not as sharp as before.

Maki- "Megumi, Y/n, our work is done. We need to switch players".

You look to your left. Itadori and Todo from Kyoto school have come to fight it as well. You step back and leave it to them.

You- "Itadori, Todo, that things strong as hell. Use everything you can".

Itadori- "No need to tell me twice!".

Todo- "Lets go, bestfriend!".

Itadori- "Yessir!".

Looks like their bestfriends?

You- "Maki, Megumi, i'm going to go check on Toge".

Maki- "You sure care alot about him do you?".

You- "Shut up Maki".

She laughs and so do you. You run off to where he was on the school roof.

You- "Toge!! Are you okay?".

He was sleeping. There was blood on his uniform and all over his mouth. It was starting to dry. He was breathing but you still got worried.

You- "Toge, wake up".

You shake him a little. His eyes open little by little. He makes a little "eh?" sound. You smile.

You- "Good, your awake. Are you okay?".

He reaches for something in his pocket. A sticky note?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~