HC6

It's gotten colder in Japan and Toge being the irresponsible person he is, went outside without a jacket and is now the one sick.

You- "Come on Toge, now I have to take care of you."

His cheeks, nose and ears were all a light shade of pink. You touched his forehead and he was burning up. He was covered in blankets so you took them all off.

Toge- "Okaka!"

You- "Toge you're burning! You need to take these blankets off, I better not see you with them."

He frowns. You smile. He then begins to cough alot, like alot. He's feeling way more sick than how much you were last time. You panic.

You- "I'll go the pharmacy down the street, be right back!"

You run out of his room and run to the pharmacy.

You come back as fast as possible. You burst into his room with a bag full of, soups, water, medicine, ice, thermometer and healthy drinks. Now that you think of it, you brought way more then you should have but Toge was sick so you had to do the most in your mind.

You- "I'll make you soup. In the meanwhile, take this medicine."

You throw him a pill medicine. His eyes widened.

Toge- "Tuna tuna."

You turn around and he grabs a sticky note from his desk and writes on it. "i cant take this damn pill. sorry" You face palm your forehead. Oh yeah, he hates pills.

You- "I took it last time. Come on, you can do it."

He shakes his head.

You- "If you do it, i'll give you a kiss."

He looks at you with an expressionless face. I guess that didn't work.

You- "Oh my god, just take it alreadyyyyy."

You say, making the soup. He then grabs a water bottle from the bag and chugs the pill down.

You- "See? It's not that bad."

He scoffs and looks away. He's far more sassy thank you think he is.

After a while, the soup is ready and Toge immediately digs in. I guess he was really hungry since he ate it all in only 10 minutes. He became very sleepy after that soup.

You- "Are you gonna sleep now?"

He nods his head.

You- "Okay, text me if you need anything. Good night-"

He grabs your wrist, making you stay.

You- "Do you want me to stay?"

His head nods once again.

You- "Fineee."

You were actually really happy he did that. You lay down on the opposite side of the bed since you didn't wanna get toooo close. You then feel a paper hit you. It falls on the side of your head and you open it. "Goodnight, love you."

You- "Love you too, goodnight Toge."