𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙖𝙡

Toge ran off somewhere and you stayed looking for Kyoto Students and curses.

Moments later, Toge comes back with a phone.

You- "Toge, who's is that?".

Toge- "Salmon roe".

He points to the phone case. It's Mechamarus. One of the Kyoto students phone.

You- "Nice! Who are you gonna call".

He unlocks the phone and checks throughout the numbers he has. He calls a student from Kyoto school. Miwa.

Miwa- "Ha? Mechamaru?".

She picks up.

Miwa- "Hello, useless Miwa here".

Toge- "Sleep".

Miwa- "Wh-".

You can feel her fall and hit the ground through the phone. Toge hangs up and you smile.

You- "Nice work Toge!".

Toge- "Salmon".

You were both about to walk off until you hear trees rumbling. Toge looks at you and you both look back. The demon dogs growls and sniffs around. Toge places a hand on its head and ruffles it fur.

Toge- "Return".

The dog dissapears into thin air and returns to Megumi. You look back. The rustling of leaves gets louder. You both play close attention.

Toge- "Kelp".

Your eyes widen. You look at Toge and his eyes are widened as well. You stay calm. The curse then stops and its head falls off. Another curse comes from behind it. It doesn't look like a weak one. As it walks closer, it speaks an unknown language. Toge opens his jacket.

Toge- "Salmon, caviar, roe".

He looks at you and points for you to head back. You shake your head no. He was about to command you to do it but you stopped him.

You- "Okay! I'll run away, come back safe Toge".

Toge- "Salmon".

You run off into the main area which is not the woods. You run towards the school. You jump everywhere and run as fast as you can.

Minutes later you get to the school out of breathe. You knew this curse was an outsider, but how? As you ran you saw Megumi and Kamo fighting. You ran towards them. As they were about to strike a hit to eachother an explosion happens. You look up and theres a big wood like substance overcoming the school.

You- "Megumi!".

Megumi- "Y/n? What the heck is this?".

You- "Toge is fighting an outsider curse!".

Kamo- "Where is it?".

You- "I don't know!".

You all look up and the wood substance is getting close. At the roof of the school, you all see Toge running.

Toge- "Run..away!".

You look into his eyes and he looks scared. He looks back. You nod your head and everyone's bodies automatically stary running by Toges command. He hops from the roof top and runs with you guys. The wood keeps getting bigger and following you guys. As you all run, another wood substance runs infront of you all, trapping yall.

Kamo- "Look up!".

You- "Huh?!".

A weird substance overcomes the sky, kind of like a veil, entrapping everyone.

Megumi- "This is bad".

Toge- "Tuna with mayo".

He says signalling a phone with his right hand.

You- "You're right. Let's contact Gojo-sensei".

Kamo- "Hold on, how can you understand what he's saying?".

You laugh.

You- "That doesn't matter right now".

You ring up Gojo on your phone.

Megumi- "Our opponent might use a domain".

You- "We need to maintain our distance and retreat to Gojo-sensei-".

The special-grade curse runs towards you and attempts to grab your phone. You fall back and Toge opens his jacket to speak.

Toge- "DON'T MOVE!".

The curse stops moving. Toge runs and grabs you by the arm and pulls you next to him. He places his arm over your shoulder, protecting you.

You- "Thank you so much Toge".

He coughs. He looks tired out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~