𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙩

Toge keeps coughing.

You- "Toge you need to rest. We'll take it from here".

Toge- "Bonito flakes. (disagree)"

You- "No, you need to rest".

Curse- "Stop it, foolish children".

Everyone looks over to the curse. It's mouth isnt moving but it's..talking? You can understand what its saying though.

Curse- "All I want is to protect the planet. The forest, sky and sea can't take it anymore. They're crying. Coexesting with humans is no longer possible. They understand that there are humans who are kind to the planet. However, for how long will that compassion last? All they wish is for "time". This planet might still shine blue as long as it has "time". Time without humans. Die and become wise".

Toge tightens his grip around you. You feel heat overcome your body as you get flustered.

You- "I'm not a baby Toge".

He looks at you and looks back. You don't mind his arm around you though. Everyone starts running away.

You- "Toge are you okay?".

Toge- "Salmon".

Kamo- "It's coming!".

You all look back and see the big special-grade curse running.

Toge- "Stop!".

The curse stops running.

Kamo- "White lotus, piercing blood!".

This time, Kamo managed to hurt the curse. You look over at Toge and he seems to be taking some kind of medicine while coughing. Everyone runs away again and the curse follows. As Toge attempts to speak he spits out blood. He falls to the ground on the roof of the school

You- "TOGE!".

You run over to him and place your hand on his back.

You- "You need to stop dummy! You're gonna get really hurt! You reached your limit already so stop!".

He coughs. His throat was crushed.

Toge- "Bonito flakes".

You sigh and grab his hand to hoist him up.

You- "Don't die".

Toge nods and heads over to wear Megumi and Kamo are fighting. He places his hand on Megumis shoulder.

Toge- "Mustard".

Megumi- "Inumaki-senpai!".

Kamo- "You're going over board!".

As blood drips from his mouth he looks at the curse.

Toge- "Blast..off".

The special-grade curse blasts off and blood overflows Toge's mouth. His mouth uppercuts. You run towards him once again.

You- "You're not okay. Where's your medicine?".

He can't move. You look through his pockets and find it. It's almost out. You open his mouth and pour the rest of it into his body. He breathes heavily.

Toge- "Mustard leaf".

You- "I'm fine, I barely did anything. Are you okay though?".

Toge- "Salmon".

You- "Okay stay here, i'm gonna figure out where that thing went".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~