𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙡𝙚𝙨𝙨

You wake up on Toge's bed. Did you fall asleep? You look on the bed and you can't find Toge. You look on the floor and he's sleeping on an air matress. You smile. He kind of smells. You get off the bed and walk over to him. Looks like he sleeps with his little jacket zipper over his mouth. You wiggle his arm a little, to wake him up. He moves a bit.

After some more attempts, his eyes open.

You- "Goodmorning Toge!".

He places his hands up, grabs you, and pulls you down with him onto the matress.

Toge- "Kelp (greeting)".

You- "Toge you smell, go take a shower!".

Toge- "Hmph".

He let's go and you get up.

You- "I'm gonna head back to my dorm, see you later Toge!".

Toge- "Kelp".

You smile and leave his dorm. You walk to yours and change into regular clothes. Todays a day off for everyone.

A bit later you decided to head to Toge's room and ask if he wanted to hang out today. You arrive at his dorm and knock. He wasn't answering so you and your two braincells decided to open it.

You- "Toge wan-".

He was shirtless and putting on a shirt. You stared at his abs for a while until you covered your eyes.

You- "I am sorry, I will be exiting your dorm now".

You walk out of his room and shut the door. You scream internally. Oh my lord.

You wait outside, sitting next to his dorm. The door of his room opens and he walks out with the blank expression he wears everyday. He has a white shirt on, khaki pants, white shoes, and a zipper jacket that covers his mouth. You look up at him. He notices you and extends his hand to help you up. You grab it and get up.

You- "Toge I am sorry".

You say slightly laughing from embarrassment. He grabs your hand and shakes it. He then grabs a sticky note and writes in it. "its fine, it was an accident. stop stressing over something so little". Even though he looked red giving you the letter, he seemed to play it cool. You laughed.

You- "Anyway, what I was going to ask was if you wanted to hangout today?".

Toge- "Salmon".

You- "Great! I was planning to go to the beach but it's early so let's go get breakfast?".

Toge- "Salmon".

You- "Okay let's go!".

Nanami- "Where are you two going?".

You- "Oh, breakfast".

Nanami- "No".

You- "WHAT?!".

Nanami- "It's dangerous since of the recent attack".

You- "But-".

Nanami- "Get back in your dorms now".

You- "This is why people like Gojo-sensei better. Well, bye Toge".

Toge- "Kelp".

He heads into his room and you walk to yours.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~