B E T T E R H A L F

How are you all? I am sorry that the chapters are coming late due to the pressure of my final exam

How are you all? I am sorry that the chapters are coming late due to the pressure of my final exam. Also do comment on the new reader's name so that I know who are the ones.

Also, suggest a name so that I can rename one of the characters (should be Italian)

WARNING- Not edited

She is my better half.

I tuck aside the fringes from her face

I tuck aside the fringes from her face. She looks so peaceful yet when I saw her a few hours ago the cry of agony surfaced when she lets out those words as if they were a burden in her life. She somehow managed to hide that person but I am not that inhumane to ask her again. I will give her some time but guess somehow a part of mine is happy that she belongs to our kind. The world of dark.

The world which we named Cosa Nostra. Yet another part howls in pain to see her face the pain that is still yet to reveal. When I saw unintentionally the marks underneath her dress when the nurse wrapped the bandage pained me. Her pain was as if it was mine. I know I can't trust her yet my heart yearns for her. Like, she is my better half.

I sigh looking at the closed file of Oliver Sweet. Is it her real name? Or like Georgia or Phoebe, it's her another fake one? Will she ever tell me what her real name is? Will she trust me just like I am going to? Am I a fool to trust someone who came into my life to ruin me? Damn fucking yes cause it's worth it.

When I observed her closely, one thing was for sure she was good at subsiding her pain just like the tears that she didn't allow to fall. All hell broke when she thought I will be pleased to kill her. How can I? When I will happily kneel to get the entire six bullets just to see her smile.

She is an unknown sunshine poured into my life to let me know that women like her may be hard as a shell but are as beautiful as a pearl. The strong aroma she carries can make anyone bend and beg for attention even if it's to kill them.