Author's Note

KINDLY DON'T IGNORE

I am sorry to take another chapter like this but guess before I update another chapter I would like to speak to each and every readers starting from young to old.

Readers read my book and each chapter reaches to 100+ reads and I am in glee to say that but what about the votes and comments? I am sorry to say but I am greedy too greedy that I became a complete amateur writer and try to provide you all with all the information I can grasp yet you all read it and then become the least one to atleast vote for my chapter.

I wake up thinking Ok fine today you will vote yes but Gosh you took no ounce to atleast acknowledge the hard work of mine by voting. While I work day and night to provide the necessary items to you, you are too busy to not vote.

Right now God knows I am just praying that I don't have lupus or something like that. Don't think I am saying to grab sympathy but I am telling you what I am really suffering so that you get to know before yelling or shouting at me as to why I am late for updates. This is entirely necessary for you all to know what I am really trying to say.

And let me tell you English isn't my first language it's actually fourth language. First is Bengali, second Assamese and third Hindi. Yet I try to provide as much as I can,  atleast accept the fruit of my hard work.

I want to tell you all that kindly, kindly do vote and comment and even after you read this and don't at least acknowledge my hard work I am glee to get amazing readers like you who don't give a shit about my hard work.

Again I am sorry to remind you all if you are already doing it but I guess it's time for the absent readers to wake up and vote and comment the book.

Do recommend me if you think I need to do anything for the chapters. Your views are highly considered but as you didn't do in any chapter only just to move on, I never got any chance to ask but now you still have so please do.