K I D N A P P I N G

300+ reads isn't it's something else. Thanks again for reading my book and let's hope for more. *wink* *wink*

Let's make it more stronger through our bond and pray for the upcoming upliftments. Yeah I forgot to say something and that is I LOVE YOU. *hehe*.

Warning: Violence will be included

.....

EVERYTHING is set as a trap for Diego just that we have to wait for that bastardo to come in Italy

EVERYTHING is set as a trap for Diego just that we have to wait for that bastardo to come in Italy. We have been waiting for two months and ultimately the sound from my phone alerted me that a notification has arrived. I allow Alisha to open it.

"Diego is going to come in The Cruise at 7pm. Be ready."

I slump down on the sofa and rest my right arm upon my forehead and close my eyes for a while. News always update us about Stephan's whereabouts but I want to kill him here where my brother lived. I sigh rubbing my eyes and place a reminder to wake me up from my nap.

My dress is placed on my bed. I walk towards it and lift it up analysing it properly. Ultimately satisfied by the maroon saphegeti strap split gown I put it on. Matching to it's contrast I choose dark red T-strap heels. I put one side waterfall braid and bring the remaining hair towards front placing on right side. I have to hide my dark circles for which I have to use some primer and later contour it properly. I clip my eyelashes which now looks big and use eye-liner and light red eyeshadow. Later on I paint my lips with maroon colour. I choose the diamond star top earrings to finish my outlook.

I put the dagger underneath my upper thigh through the leather garter. As I can't wear glasses I have to put the ear chip which will be easy to connect with others. I look at the mirror who has a different face as I have to hide my face by wearing a prosthetic mask. I even had to change my voice by plastering a chip across my throat and last but not the least I wore a P letter locket chain.

"Are you ready madam?" One of the maid asks me. I give her a small nod. I can't let my mom be suspicious therefore I gave her sleeping pill which will work till few hours. I know I shouldn't have done that but I don't want to take any such random risk. I walk towards the car and slid inside making myself feel comfortable and waited for the destination to arrive soon.

Jason, Theo, Violet and Philip are my partners and each one of them has their own chip. As we don't want others to have any doubt upon us, we decided to arrive on different time.