G A L A

WELCOME TO A NEW CHAPTER!
A LITTLE BIT OF SNEAK PEAK BEFORE YOU READ: A sudden action will even make you stunt.

A huge thank you for making me achieve 850 votes and 8.5k reads. I love you all. A small request to all my readers to grant me 9.5K reads and then the next update will be there.

5K reads and then the next update will be there

-

❝Le tue labbra hanno un sapore delizioso.❞

THE NIGHT SHINES with lights

THE NIGHT SHINES with lights. I guess it's pretty much official that rich people tend to flex through parties even though it's gala where we are heading off to, my only motive is to gallop as much food as I can store in my stomach.

I dramatically release a breath clutching the slim of my hand support slowly unclip it and then check the cast if it's displaced slightly. Satisfied by it I slowly put down the gown given by Stephan. It wasn't made of any heavy stuffed materials located around my neck or waist but a simple V- neckline saphegeti strap slit red gown.

I put in the hand support and later do my make-up. To be honest it's getting on my nerves now even though I rejected Stephan to let any make-up artist or anyone help me I thought he would at least protest. I guess that's what I get after trying to be his enemy.

The red matt lipstick smears on my lips making them look more plump. I give out a nice strike at the end of my eye after putting the number of foundations to plant upon my face with fairness. I guess there needn't be any light in the gala, my face will be enough to light them up. I giggle at my useless joke and comb my hair and after a deep thought, I make my decision to let them down revealing the natural wavy locks.

I put a cowry pendent thigh leg chain on the leg which was exposed. The cold metal rose goosebumps causing me to shiver. I walk toward the shoe shelf and pick up the red stilettos. Looking at my bare fingers I put a diamond cut ring while on my other hand the fake engagement ring has been placed.