H O M E T O W N

TW: violence included

EDITED.
(If you find any grammatical mistakes kindly comment and notify me.
Thank you)

I am so excited to finally able to meet my parents after a decade

I am so excited to finally able to meet my parents after a decade. I don't know how to express my happiness. I smile at the thought of how my mom, Cecilia's reaction will be. I chuckle at the imaginary scene of her squeezing me into a tight hug. But we all know every good dreams needs to end and that happened in this case too. A sudden shot from nowhere made us stop the car.

"What happen?" I ask the chauffeur. He replies, "I don't know madam."

How can I now meet them? I have been keeping a very low profile being the daughter of mafia and the only heiress needless to say that my big brother soon going to take that. I don't know why papa thought I should be protected from the devils. I can handle them. Again, a shot made us jerk but thanks to the bulletproof glass from being shot.

"Where are the guns?" I ask him.

He hesitates a bit but my sudden growl made him surrenders and he says, "Below the seat towards left." I nod at him and find a small slot where ruger 10/22 with. .22 long rifle rimfire cartridge. Interesting.

"Distract and let me take out from the car."

"How?" He asks and I smirk at him and say, "Piccola, credo che tu possa farlo con la tua pistola."

He nods at me and replies back, "Sì."

I quickly head outside the car and place myself behind the thick bushes. My glasses is made of computer technology and consists of AI which makes it easy to view my target. I quickly but without any sound make my way behind my prey and with the help of silencer kill him so that the others can't hear the sound of the bullet firing but while doing that someone shove me and the rifle fell down. Oh! You got the worst bitch ever.

I turn over my shoulder accessing that son of a bitch and kick his front leg which make him fall down. I do a somersault and land upon his limp body. " You should know it babe I was born for it. " With that I start punching him square his face. His blood splash on my face but I didn't care. He shouldn't have been involved.

I lift his head up by his collar and whisper harshly, "Who the fuck send you here?"

As if he will tell me. Thankfully papa offered me the contact details of the chauffeur's whose is Logan Clooney.

"Hello?"

"It's me, Phoebe."

"Yes madam."