P A R T I A L T R U T H

Hella wait! Is it a double update? Damn f*cking yes

Hella wait! Is it a double update? Damn f*cking yes. I am so happy that even if it's lately but you all are enjoying and voting for this book. I am so happy for you all. Love you! And my readers do listen to the above song, I don't know why but damn it thoroughly matches to this part. Do tell me if you liked it and if you didn't suggest some songs my readers.

❝I am the Rupanzel of my book.❞

My muscles ache like they have been punched to guts

My muscles ache like they have been punched to guts. I groan opening my eyes and look around my surroundings. My vision blurs and after blinking repeatedly I find my eyesight back. My hand are stitched to the pipe of glucose. I look down to find myself in a hospital gown and on the hospital bed.

"How are you feeling?" I startle at the voice but soon calm down looking at that person, Julia. My eyes snap open and I again look at her.

"What. The. Fuck. Are. You. Doing. Here?" I ask through my gritted teeth.

She shrugs folding the newspaper. "Thought you received the message from Hunter."

I roll my eyes in annoyance. " Why did you do that?"

She feigns innocent as if her entire existence is filled with that same nature. Fottuta puttana.

"Don't you like it? Me sitting on the bed and you galloping the situation and acting as if you too were a victim." I hiss. My eyes rake across my edge to find any sharp object, finally landing my eyes on the knife. I quickly pick it up and throw it at her. After all, I am expert in these fields after years of practice. The hit is just an inch away from Julia's face yet she shows no emotions.