Hate pt.2

🚫trigger warning!! eating disorders🚫

It's been 2 weeks. 2 full weeks since SunHee's extreme diet has begun and the boys still didn't have a clue as to what the female was going through. As their comeback says was getting closer and closer, SunHee was getting worse and worse. Her entire body ached no matter what she was doing. Her bones hurt when she lied or sat down and she was never comfortable. She was always cold, too cold for normal. It didn't matter the amount of blankets or jackets she used or how high she turned up the heat, she was always frozen. SunHee was also loosing her hair. Just running her fingers through her locks would result in clumps of hair coming out. Her hair was dull and no longer shiny and healthy. She looked like she was about to die. She felt like she was about to die. 5+ hours of exercise everyday with a meal or less a day. Her diet consisted of coffee, energy drinks, protein shakes, tea, water, eggs, and sweet potatoes. There was very little time to be wasted. She wanted to look her best for army and the only way to do that was to be skinny. She would do anything for army, this was known. If army thought she was too fat then she'll loose weight. As long as army is happy.

The day of their comeback was finally here. SunHee rose early; 4:00 am - just like she had been for 2 weeks. She decided to get up at the early hour in order to get in a workout. It's become a routine for her. Get up, exercise until 8, come home, lie to the boys that she ate, then go to the studio. The boys believed her and why shouldn't they? They we're all preoccupied with their own things and didn't have much time to monitor a grown woman. SunHee wobbled her way into the bathroom and removed her clothes. She stepped on the scale and closed her eyes. She was scared of the number. Scared she'd gained. The scale beeped and SunHee looked down. 85 pounds. She sighed in relief. That was her goal weight for the comeback. She smiled to herself and cheered silently as she stepped off the scale. SunHee threw on a sports bra and a pair of bike shorts and zipped up one of Namjoon's hoodies. She grabbed her bag and was out the door.

Finally the music video was out. SunHee was in her room refreshing the youtube video, watching the likes and views grow and grow. She scrolled through twitter and read the comments reacting to the MV.

SunHee looks like she's lost a lot of weight!

Wow Sunny is so skinny and pretty!

I wish I had SunHee's body!!!

SunHee looks so beautiful this comeback!

Positivity came flooding through Twitter. They loved her body. They thought she was pretty! SunHee smiled and continued scrolling.

Ew SunHee looks too skinny

Skeleton girl

Being a stick isnt cute

She needs some meat on her bones

SunHee looks wayyy to skinny. it's so unattractive

Since SunHee lost weight she looks uglier

She looks dead

Is SunHee sick or something? she doesn't look good...

Her face dropped as she read through the negative comments. She thought they finally liked her. Was she too skinny? Is she uglier now than she was before? She began reading through the YouTube comments. They were the same. Some comments were praising her weightloss, others shaming it.