Overworked

•requested by Kiwis612

Practice
Record
Perform
Repeat
Practice
Record
Perform
Repeat

BTS was recording for Burn the Stage and at the same time they were performing and practicing constantly. Everyone barely had any free time and they were all tired. SunHee, who was a workaholic, was the worst. But of course she didn't share her feelings and kept her stress and emotions locked inside. During practice, they were called into Bang PD'd office. "So as you all know we have an upcoming concert in Japan. Today you'll be practicing your solo performances." After assigning all the solos, each member went to a different practice room. SunHee was choreographing her own along with Seokjin's and Yoongi's solos. She also had to write and record her mixtape. Needless to say she had a lot on her plate.

After teaching Jin and Yoongi their dances, she started to work on her own. She decided to do a cover of 2on by Tinashe, one of her favourite songs and artists. SunHee choreographed her dance for hours on end before Hoseok came into the room. "Sunny we're gonna head home now." SunHee paused the music and turned to face her oppa.
"Actually oppa if it's okay with you I'm gonna stay a little longer?" Hoseok sighed and nodded.
"Okay but please don't stay out too late and please get a ride home."
"Okay oppa goodnight."
"Goodnight Sunny. I love you."
"I love you too oppa." Hoseok turned around and closed the door. SunHee un-paused the music and continued fixing her dance.

Yoongi performance was next. SunHee was going over the dance one more time before he had to go infront of army. "Yoongi it's your turn." He turned and nodded.
"You'll do great oppa!" SunHee smiled and patted his back.
"SunHee you're after Yoongi." SunHee nodded and started going over her own dance. She was tired and just wanted to sleep. Her head was pounding and she felt like her legs were noodles. Her stomach was in knots and she felt extremely nauseous. Yet she didn't want to go home and let army down. "SunHee you're on." She took a deep breath before walking underneath the stage and onto the small platform. The music started and the platform lifted SunHee onto the stage.

Her head was spinning and she couldn't breathe. She slowly stumbled off stage and into her members arms. "Sunny what's wrong?" Jungkook put his hand on her shoulder.
"I messed up so bad. I was off and I wasn't 100%. I did so bad. I almost fell too." SunHee was on the verge of crying. The cameras were all focused on her, the bright lights making it almost impossible to see.
"Sunny you did great!" Hoseok tried comforting the youngest, but unfortunately failed. Tears came to SunHee's eyes and her breathing became short and ragged.
"Breathe Sunny it's fine." She shook her head and continued to let the tears fall. I let everyone down. Army hates me! SunHee's knees all of a sudden gave up on her, causing her to fall to the ground. Taehyung quickly caught her. "Come on Sunny let's go sit down." She let Taehyung bring her over to the couch and hand her a bottle of water. "You did great Sunny."

"I felt like everyone hated me. Like I had disappointed army because I wasn't perfect." SunHee looked at the ground.
"Why do you feel you weren't perfect?" The Burn the Stage staff asked her from behind the camera.
"I wasn't feeling the best that day. However I didn't want to not perform. I'd rather try than not try at all."

Comments-

army1: SunHee fighting!
army2: you can clearly tell Sunny wasn't feeling well and she still danced for us🥺
army3: Sunny we love you💜

_______________
A/N:
I hope you enjoyed this chapter and thank you once again to Kiwis612 for the request 💜