Missed Period

SunHee glanced down at her phone and checked her period tracking app. Holy SeokJin.... I'm 7 days late! SunHee groaned and put her hands on her thighs. Emotions were swirling around in her head. She is at the prime of her career, she can't afford to have a baby. She also isn't ready. She doesn't want a baby, not yet anyway. There is still a lot of things she wants to do and experience in her life. She's not a virgin, however she hasn't had sex in over 1 year. How the Hoseok could i be pregnant?! Sighing quietly, she stood up from the toilet, pulled up her pants, washed her hands, and walked out of the bathroom. Grabbing her purse, she walked out of the house and towards the convenience store. Am I really about to do this? Should I be doing this? Unfortunately she didn't have a mask or a hat with her so she kept her head down and tried not to draw attention to herself.
As she entered the store, the smell of cigarettes and cheap food washed over her. She took long strides as she walked to the back where the small section of pregnancy tests were. Grabbing a few, she shoved them in her small hand and continued around to the next isle where the snacks were. She grabbed a family sized bag of Hot Cheetos and a Hershey's chocolate bar to make it seem like she just went to grab some snacks. She slowly strode over to the check out counter and placed the few items on the small mat. She made sure her head was down and she wasn't extremely visible. "Did you find everything okay?" She gave him only a small nod before handing the man her money. "Have a nice day." She lifted her head up slightly and gave him a smile. "You too."

Unfortunately what SunHee didn't know was that she was being followed. A group of anits have been following her ever since she walked into the shop. They took multiple pictures of her, her with the pregnancy tests, and her paying for them. Soon the pictures would be all over social media.

As soon as she entered the house she walked straight to the bathroom. She stepped in with the 5 tests and sat on the toilet. Picking up one of the packages she carefully read the instructions, making sure she took in every piece of detail so she would do everything correctly.
Shakily, she picked up the first test. What will the boys think? What if it's positive? She looked at the test; negative. The second test, also negative. This went on until the very last test. And then she did it all over again. I'm not pregnant! Tears pricked at the corners of her eyes. She smiled and took the tests, throwing them away and covering them with toilet paper.

KoreaBoo News
BTS's SunHee caught buying pregnancy tests late last night!

Late last Friday night, BTS's SunHee was caught at a local convenience store buying multiple pregnancy tests. Fans are starting to speculate wether or not the idol is pregnant or not. There have also been multiple pictures taken by fans of the idol.
Do you think SunHee is pregnant? Leave a comment below!

"SunHee have you seen the articles?" Jin laughed as he hit her lightly in the arm.
She nodded and chuckled, "Yup. Why would I be pregnant? Everyone got all excited over it!"

Instagram Post

BTS.ksh

♥️ Liked by 5

♥️ Liked by 5.7m
BTS.ksh Hello everyone~ about the pregnancy test photos... I am NOT pregnant! I'm sure anyone who gets their period may be able to understand where I'm coming from on this story but I missed my period, causing me to assume I was pregnant.. All of the tests are negative.. I am NOT pregnant. I love you army 🕊️🌈💜
3m comments

Interview 2019/11/4

"So SunHee what happened during your pregnancy scare? Can you talk about the situation?" The boys laughed and turned to look at their female member.
"It's kind of embarrassing actually. I missed my period and I freaked out a little."
"A little? Your first thought was that you're pregnant!" Suga laughed. SunHee rolled her eyes.
"Anyways, I got a little scared and decided to buy the tests, all of which were negative. It's really embarrassing but extremely hilarious!"

__________
thank you to Kiwis612 for requesting this chapter! I hope you enjoy💜