new girlfriend

SunHee is an icon in the lgbtq+ community! Recently she's been talking to a girl, one she really likes.

SunHee- Unnie wanna hang out??🥰

GiGi- of course! why wouldn't I wanna see a beautiful girl like you?😍

The blush was apparent on SunHee's cheeks.

SunHee- I'll meet you at the park! see ya in a few😘

SunHee immediately squealed and started to get ready. (outfit above) She was planning to ask GiGi to be her girlfriend. SunHee's plan was to take GiGi to the beach and watch the sunset. Right when the sun is setting, she would ask GiGi to be her girlfriend. When SunHee was finished, she ran  downstairs. "Bye oppas! I'm going to see GiGi unnie!" After a chorus of 'byes' and 'stay safes' SunHee got I  her car and drove to the park. When she arrived, she saw her unnie waiting for her on a bench. "Unnie! I've missed you~" SunHee ran over to GiGi and hugged her tightly.
"I've missed you too munchkin." SunHee pouted at the nickname. "Unnie let's walk around and then we can go shopping and then we can go to the beach!" GiGi giggled at the youngers excitement.

The two were sat on the beach, waiting for the sun to set. SunHee was looking at GiGi, admiring her beauty. The sun started to set. SunHee took her phone and set it up so you could see the two. SunHee got GiGi's attention before getting down on one knee. "Sung GiGi, I have had feeling for you since as long as I've known you. You never fail to bring a smile to my face. You're so so so fucking beautiful and I would take a bullet for you. If you were dying, I would give you anything you would need. I really really love you GiGi. Would you do the honors of being my girlfriend?" SunHee took out the small box with the necklace and ring in it. GiGi started crying and immediately nodded her head.
"Yes of course! I love you too! I would love to be your girlfriend!" SunHee placed the ring on their fingers and the necklaces around their necks. The new couple shared a passionate kiss. Both of the girls took their phones and took tons of selfies to remember this moment.

A/N
sorry I'm never updating:(
this won't effect every future chapter but there will be some including the couple
GiGi

A/Nsorry I'm never updating:(this won't effect every future chapter but there will be some including the coupleGiGi↓

Necklace and ring↓