bts run || daycare

sunhee's outfit

"For today's Run! episode we are going to be going to a daycare

"For today's Run! episode we are going to be going to a daycare. You will be working with children at the daycare as their teachers," one of the Run! staff said. "So who has experience with kids?" She asked.
I raised my hand and said, "I used to volunteer at a daycare with my brother! Which daycare are we going to be volunteer at?"
"You'll be volunteering at ABC Learning and Daycare Center. This daycare mainly looks after 1-4 year olds while their parents are working." We all nodded in response.
Yoongi then raised his hand and said, "Is this why we're up so early? Because the parents drop off their children on the way to work?" The staff member nodded and Yoongi put his hand back down.
"If everyone is ready we can leave," The staff member said. We all nodded and piled into the van.

We pulled up to a small white building with colourful flowers on the side. The group awed and praised the adorable building. All 8 members stepped out of the van and walked up the steps to the pink door. Namjoon opened the door and we were immediately greeted by a beautiful pale yellow colour and a rack of cubbies on the side of the wall. The teachers were stood in a line at the end of a small hall. We all bowed and greeted the teachers kindly. "Bang-tan! Hello we are bts!" We said and bowed again. The teachers bowed and introduced themselves as Herim, Yujun, and Jaeha.
"The classrooms are this way. There are 2 separate classes, the first is for 1 year olds. We call that class the minnow class. The second class is 3 year olds. They're called sparrow class. You will split into 2 groups of 4. SunHee, Jungkook, V, and Jimin will go into minnows class and Rm, Jin, J-Hope, and Suga will go into sparrows class. We will start with an orientation and brief instructions before the kids get here!" Herim said. We nodded and followed the three teachers into a large playroom. There was a table in the middle, toys and a play area in a back, and a nap area behind a thin wall. We all walked over to what looked like a library area and sat down. "The children will be arriving in about half an hour. They can be scared easily by deep voices so try and talk happily and higher pitched. Also they like to pull on jewelry so it is advised that you take and accessories off. The schedule is over there and it is rather simple. Try not to lie down until nap time other wise the kids will follow. Also call them by their names because it makes them feel special," Herim explained.
"Are there any questions for class minnow?" Jaeha asked.
Taehyung raised his hand and asked, "What are their names?"
"Seonwoo, Haram, Daeho, Jeongwon, Seorim, Seungwan, Donghyeon, Geonhee, Siwoo, Daeun, Doyeon, Kangwoo, Sihoon, Sangjin, Jeongan. They are all one years old," Yujun explained. We were then handed a chart with the names of the kids and their faces, along with their schedules. "You can explore a little if you'd like but please make sure to meet back here before 7:00 because the kids get here at 7:30," Yujun said.

At 6:50 I walked back into the playroom and waited for the kids to arrive. At around 7:35 Jeongwon arrived. "Hi Jeongwon! Good morning!" I smiled at her and then greeted her mother. One by one the kids arrived and I greeted them each the same.
By 8:00 everyone was here and we all day down at the tables to eat breakfast. We ate porridge with cinnamon and we also had milk. Jungkook, Doyeon, Sangjin, Kangwoo, and I had banana milk. I don't really like porridge so I had eggs along with Jaeha. At 9:50 we all sat down at the rug to introduce ourselves.

"Today we have 4 new teachers! Teachers would you like to introduce yourselves?" Herim said. I went last and sat on the small plastic.
"Hi everyone! My name is Teacher Sunny!" I bowed and then stood up from the chair and went back to my spot between taehyung and jungkook. After we finished all the information for the day we started playing. "Kangwoo what are you playing?" I asked and sat next to him.
"Knight!"
"So cool! Can I play too?" He turned to the play chest and pulled out a plastic crown. "Is this for me?" He nodded and placed it on my head. "Thank you Sir Kangwoo!" He giggled and we both started to play Knight and princess.

After a while of playing Jimin called us all over to read a book. "Well read the princess and the frog!" He pulled out the book and began reading. Daeho climbed on my lap and rested his head against my chest. I was quietly sleeping when Yujun called Jungkook to help prepare lunch. Jungkook stood up and walked over to help set up the lunches. When the book was finished Herim called the rest of is over to put on our coats and go outside. We played outside until lunch was ready. Once lunch was ready we went back inside and sat at the wooden tables. I was about to begin eating when I noticed Sangjin falling asleep next to me. "Are you tired?" He merely nodded and tried to hold his head up. I picked up some of the soup with my spoon and fed it to him. He chewed it and opened his mouth for more. He was almost done with his food when he started to fall asleep again. I held his head up and played with his hair before I spooned somemore rice into his mouth. "Come on Sangjin eat up," I smiled and rubbed his back. He leaned forward and rested his head on his tray, getting food all over his chin. I grabbed a wet wipes and wiped off his chin before picking him up and sitting him on my lap. He rested his head on my shoulder and draped his arms around my neck. I rubbed his back and rocked him back and forth. In an instant Sangjin was asleep in my arms. I helped clear up the plates and then walked over to the sinks to help wash everyone up. I put Sangjin down and started washing Donghyeon's face. I finished washing their faces and grabbed some lotion to put on them. Then Sangjin started crying. "What's wrong Sangjin?" I picked him up and rocked him slightly. He immediately stopped crying. I sat down to brush his teeth and wash his face. After everyone was done washing up we played down for nap time. I laid in between Taehyung's legs and Sangjin immediately laid on my chest. Geonhee came over and laid near our feet.

Jimin was the first to wake up. Jungkook stood up shortly after and turned on the lights. Taehyung rubbed his eyes and shook my shoulder. "Hm? I'm awake oppa," I said and looked up at him. He gave me a sweet smile and got up. "Geonhee, it's time to get up" She scratched her head and stood up slowly. I picked up Sangjin and rocked him in my arms. "Did you sleep well Sangjin?" He nodded and put his head in my neck. We stood there for a minute before Sangjin pulled away and looked at me. He was silent and gave a quick peck to my lips. "Thank you Sangjin" I said and rubbed his head. He smiled and put his head back on my shoulder again. I noticed Seorim standing next to me so I reached down and picked her up. She gave me a peck on the cheek and rested her head on my other shoulder.

We were all sat at the rug and waited for the magician to begin. The magician began by pulling a rabbit out of her hat. We all clapped and cheered. Sangjin turned to me and said "Teacher Sunny can you do that?"
I giggled and responded, "I don't think so Sangjinnie, I'm not magic like she is" He giggled and crawled into my lap again. We finished watching the magic show and we all clapped when it was finished. One by one each kid left. Sangjin was one of the last to leave. "Bye bye Sangjin! I'll miss you! Don't forget me okay?" He nodded and his mother walked over.
"Can we take a picture for memories?" She said
"Of course! Can you send it to me please?" She nodded and pulled out her phone to take some pictures. Sangjin leaned in and gave me a quick peck before leaving with his mom. Before we all left Jaeha gave us each a picture with our class. We then climbed into the car and rode back to the dorms. "I had a great day!" I smiled and looked at my pictures with Sangjin.
"I could tell!" Namjion chuckled and looked at the pictures with me.

a/n
this is a request from Kiwis612 I took a really long time to write this I'm sorry:(
I

also took inspiration (aka I completely based this off of) from when monsta x went to the daycare for their show. I linked the video I watched above if you want to watch it. It's so cute:) I also didn't revise this so I'm sorry for any errors.