Backscratches

~Namjoon~

SunHee smiled as her and Jin drove back from the coffee shop. "Oppa can I give mine to Joonie oppa? I think he really needs it." Jin glanced over at her. "Is that why you got his favourite?" She giggled and nodded.
  "Oppa can I come in?" SunHee knocked on Namjoon's studio door. "Yeah come on in." SunHee opened the door and walked in silently.
"Oppa I have this coffee for you." "Thank you Sunny," Namjoon smiled and good the cup from her.
"I really needed it. Oh and can you do me a favor?" SunHee smiled and went to his side.
"Of course! What is it?"
"Can... can you scratch my back? I've been really stressed and stuff and i-" "Oppa calm down. Come sit on the couch with me." The two walked over to the couch and sat down. Namjoon slowly lied down on his stomach with his head in her lap. She slowly brought her hands to his back and started to rub slightly.
"Thank you Sunny."

~Jin~

"Yoongi oppa have you seen Jinnie  oppa?" SunHee peaked her head into his room.
"I think he's making dinner?" SunHee nodded and went to the kitchen.
"Oppa do you need help?"
"Actually SunHee can you scratch my back? I have this really bad pain." I smiled and put my hands on his shoulders.
"Of course oppa!" I scratched his back slightly whilst he stirred the soup.

~Yoongi~

"Oppa can you help me?" SunHee asked walking into the living room.
"Not right not Sunny, oppa's tired." He laid on his stomach in the middle of the floor.
"Why are you on the floor?" She walked over to him and sat down next to him. "I was too lazy to lay on the couch..." SunHee giggled. She brought her hand to his back and slowly started to scratch his tense shoulders. His eyes closed and his breathing slowed down. She started to scratch the middle of his back. Soon his body relaxed and he fell asleep. 

~Hoseok~

SunHee noticed that Hobi has been sluggish and tired recently. SunHee opened his bedroom door and saw him sitting on his bed crying. "Oppa?" He looked up and quickly wiped his tears.  She opened her arms and he quickly ran over to her. Her arms wrapped around his waist and she slowly rocked him back and forth.
"Come sit." She led him back to the bed, and the two sat down still hugging.
"Its okay oppa. I got you." She slowly rubbed his back in circles and rocked him back and forth. 

~Jimin~

Jimin has been getting more hate and its taken a toll on him. SunHee knew this and she was worried for him. "Oppa can i come in?" She heard a small yes and opened the door. Jimin was standing in front of his mirror, sweating.
"Sunny?"
"Yeah oppa?"
"Why am I so fat?" A tear rolled down his cheek. SunHee walked over toward him and turned him to face the mirror. "Oppa look here," she pointed to his stomach, "What do you see?"
"Fat..." SunHee shook her head.
"Try again." She started to scratch his back lightly.
"I don't see abs sunny."
"And? That doesn't make you fat oppa. Armys love you, abs or not." He smiled and turned to hug her.
"Thank you sunny." 

~Taehyung~

"Sunny? i can't fall asleep." Taehyung walked into the room with the stuffed bear she bought for him.
"Come here my baby." He shuffled over to her bed and lied down. He hugged her waist and but his head on her chest. She slowly rubbed his back.
"Can you sing for me?" He looked up at her with big eyes.
"Of course baby. What song?"
"Crystal Snow?" She scratched his back whilst singing crystal snow, slowly lulling taehyung to sleep.

~Jungkook~

Jungkook was hunched over backstage, struggling to stay awake. "Oppa please take a break. You're hurting yourself." He shook his head. 
"There's only a little bit of the concert left. I'll be fine." She frowned.
"At least sit down with me?" Jungkook nodded and took another sip of water before walking back on stage with SunHee. The two took a seat at the edge of the stage. SunHee scratched his back lightly. Jungkook put his head on her shoulder.
"Thank you sunny."
"Of course oppa." She continued to scratch his back while he sang his part in Home.

A/N:
I'm so so so so so sorry for my hiatus! this was requested by Weird_BTS_Girl back in April! I'm so sorry and i hope you like it💜