𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚? | 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 12

LOVE?CHAPTER TWELVE

LOVE?
CHAPTER TWELVE

Y/n's POV

As the week pass by, Alex always tries to make me hangout with him as friends. I don't know why is he doing this, is he catching feelings for me? Do he find me interesting? I don't really know since I'm to of a pussy to ask him why he wants me to stick to him.

Valentines day, where people give gifts to someone they like or go on a date with their significant others. For this day I actually planed to write him a letter, you know to keep the 'tradition' alive but less cringy like the ones I wrote months ago.

I pulled out a clean paper and began to write.

__________

Dear Alex :)

Happy Valentines day!! I hope you like the candies and chocolates that I put inside the envelope!! Have a nice day!

__________

I put the letter inside the envelope and put the treats that a bought for him. Putting the envelope in my bag and leave early as possible since I don't wanna get caught and I think he's suspicious of me.

I arrived at school, looking around to see if there is any student who is early, its pretty early to go to school yet so there is not a lot of students in the hallways.

I walk to towards his locker and pulled out the Yellow Envelope out of my bag, I was about to slid the envelope inside the locker then I heard a familiar voice behind me "So it is you huh, my suspicions are right".

ZIA SPEAKS:
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY HABIBI'S!! I HOPE YOU GUYS HAD A WONDERFUL WEEKEND. THANK YOU FOR 15K I'M THANKFUL!! I'm not gonna update that much since school killing me and I'm tired anyways thank you guys!! Stay home and stay safe